Help a college student. (Alessandro MS-PRO)
Sep 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cmac2010

New Head-Fier
Hey head-fi'ers. I know that I'm a noob, in regards to this forum. Well as far as posting wise. I've been surfing this forum daily for about a year and a half. I invested in my first pair of cans August 2011. I purchased the Alessandro MS2i headphones and I fell in love with music all over again. The right driver went out, I sent them in for repair, and a couple of months later it went out again.. :/ I just got around to sending them back to George Alessandro repair center and got them back yesterday. After months of not hearing these bad boys, they sound better than ever. I am currently a student at Texas A&M University and live on my own. I'm ready for the next upgrade in my audiophile journey and am currently saving up for the Alessandro MS-Pro headphones. As a college student, money is tight. It is why I come to this great forum today to ask for a mere 5 seconds of your time to help me get closer to my goal. I currently live in Student Living Apartment complex and they are doing a facebook contest for a $100 VISA giftcard. So any resident who refers the most people to their facebook page gets the $100! I'm currently in the lead, but another person is trailing close behind. So if you have the five seconds to spare, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would just click the link below and write #teamchad on the wall. 

http://www.facebook.com/ParkwayPlaceApts

Just post #TEAMCHAD on their wall and it would help me be $100 closer to my Alessandro MS-PRO's!!!!

Thank you for any of you who take the time to read this! <3 head-fi

Sep 7, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #3 of 3
Yo guys! Contest ends today! I need some help from you guys! Another $100 closer to my Alessandro MS-PROs if I win this contest! GOGOGO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back