Hello, newbie seeking answers!
Sep 7, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #76 of 77
I have read many reviews of people using high end IEM with tube amp. You shouldn't judge them by their design but by how they sound!

I do agree with that xD but most tube amp are desktop (to my knowledge) if not, too big to carry around but most people uses IEM for portable use so I personally do not find it a suitable choice UNLESS you are using the IEM mostly at home.

Billson :)

Sep 7, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #77 of 77

It won't work properly with your headphones. You are better off getting their original app, I mean it's only $7 and it is constantly updated. The Etymotic version haven't been updated since last year.

Hmm, I've used it for the better half of a year and I don't see anything wrong with it. Why do you think it wouldn't work properly?

Based on what I'm seeing, there isn't much of a difference between the original and Eymotic's other than the fact that Etymotic says that it works best with their earphones. Note that they didn't mention it to work only with Etymotic earphones, did they?

And by the way, what are the updates for on the original app anyway? Bug fixes? Interface updates? Optimization for the iPhone 5 (and soon, iOS 7)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back