Hello, I really I need help for Portable Headphones (going crazy)! :P
Feb 1, 2011 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

brawl

New Head-Fier
I'm almost newbie and I try searching (going crazy) on Amazon UK for one day for a pair of headphones for listening to music.

Headphones may be as light and confortable, the maximum cost cap € 60. 

I've dropped Sennheiser PX 100 II and Sennheiser PX 200 II because they don't have bass good enought (Is what costumers say in Amazon review).

Then I dropped the AKG K450 (I was going to buy...........), because I read they have super-low and medium but lack of high.

In short: the ideal would be a more balanced set of headphones, able to reproduce both the low as the midrange and the treble. 
gs1000.gif

but they must be light to wear like this one that I mentioned.

Please note that Amazon.co.uk has prices that can be half of those in Italy, so better be based on the price that says the site before exclude a model where you know, in your country much more than tot dollars.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/

Thanks you all for your help or reading! :)

..and please sorry for my bad english! :)

Byez!

Feb 1, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #2 of 4
Does it have to be fulfilled by amazon for delivery to Italy? Advanced MP3 (via amazon) sells the Meelec HT-21 which are balanced-sounding and very lightweight.

Feb 1, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Does it have to be fulfilled by amazon for delivery to Italy? Advanced MP3 (via amazon) sells the Meelec HT-21 which are balanced-sounding and very lightweight.

thanks I did not know them! :) 
but they mutch high because they are:

[size=x-small] Items:[/size][size=x-small] £29.99[/size]
[size=x-small] Postage & Packing:[/size][size=x-small] £14.00[/size]
[size=small]
transparent-pixel._V192199769_.gif
[/size]
[size=small] Order Total: £43.99[/size]

do you think at last is the price is also right with 14_ for postage and packing?

Quote:
have you considered noise isolation factor? or IEMs?

yes I considered it (if are those models that needs a battery plus?), if yes, it is not situable for my wishes because I do not travel trough very loud places.
and about in-ear monitors are not good for me because I prefer something less invasive and to prevent hearing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back