Hello Guys. I need your help!
Dec 15, 2014 at 9:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

said53

New Head-Fier
Hello guys! First I would like to say finally and I hope I find good forum witch can help me with my problem!
redface.gif
 I got my self new set of  beyerdynamic DT880 600OMH!! :) But I have really big problem.. My SoundBlaster Recon 3d 600ohm cant power them. :frowning2:  My sound to low even if I raise my volume to 100!!!! I play BF4 a lot so this is the reason why I got them only for this game and because I like the style and good positive reviews! Please  guys can you really help me with AMP? I would like to connect it to my Recon3d card so I don't lose all 3D effect of positional audio. My budged 150 maybe  I  can squeeze to 200! Thank you very much! and sorry for my broken sentences English is my 3 language.

Dec 15, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #8 of 19
Optical out will definitely let you use a DAC, but if it has two line-level RCA outputs then that will let you use just an amplifier instead, one that can easily power the headphones like the Objective2 or the Little Dot MK2.

I think this is said to be better than the Audioengine D1:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maverick-Audio-D1-Classic-DAC-Digital-to-Analog-Converter-Headphone-Amp-/331403967900

It has optical input and they claim it can handle 600 Ohm headphones.

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #15 of 19
Got your PM and replied, by the way I have my own Maverick Audio Tubemagic D1 on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back