Heed Canamp only plays music in one earphone.
Jul 5, 2010 at 11:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Darkestred

1000+ Head-Fier

I have no idea if this is the right forum for this, but I am using a Heed Canamp with a MicroDac.  The last time i listened to music with my setup was 2 days ago.  I needed to use a spot on my power strip as all spots are occupied.  After doing what I needed to do I plugged the Canamp back in.  I decided to listen to some music.  Upon turning my Canamp on and plugging the headphone into the jack and finally after raising the volume I receive sound in one ear.  If i pull the jack out some I get sound in the other ear.  I tried another pair of head phones with the same result.  I'm wondering if this is dumb luck or did something get messed up since i didnt unplug the dac? Or is this just a "synergy" issue where i need to unplug everything?  This blows if the Canamp died on me. 

Has anyone heard of such a thing?

Jul 5, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #2 of 2
*edit - I figured it out.  One of my Cables for the audio channels came off.  I dont know how to remove this post or if its even possible. 

I have no idea if this is the right forum for this, but I am using a Heed Canamp with a MicroDac.  The last time i listened to music with my setup was 2 days ago.  I needed to use a spot on my power strip as all spots are occupied.  After doing what I needed to do I plugged the Canamp back in.  I decided to listen to some music.  Upon turning my Canamp on and plugging the headphone into the jack and finally after raising the volume I receive sound in one ear.  If i pull the jack out some I get sound in the other ear.  I tried another pair of head phones with the same result.  I'm wondering if this is dumb luck or did something get messed up since i didnt unplug the dac? Or is this just a "synergy" issue where i need to unplug everything?  This blows if the Canamp died on me. 

Has anyone heard of such a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back