Heartbreakers - The Movie
Apr 22, 2002 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

acidtripwow

Headphoneus Supremus
I saw this movie over the weekend on DVD and thought it was totally silly fun. Wow, Jennifer Love Hewitt in the shortest dresses I've ever seen or not seen as the case may be. Is it wrong to lick a TV screen?
biggrin.gif
Sigourney Weaver is getting just a little past her prime trying to play an older sexy woman. Ray Liotta was hilarious I thought. Anyway, this was a good way to waste 2 hours and I highly recommend this movie. Two thumbs up.

B00003CXWM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Apr 22, 2002 at 4:52 PM Post #2 of 7
2 hours? Just fast forward to the parts with JLH in them. With a DVD you can cut your time lost down to around 20 mins. 30 if you rewind.

Homina, homina, homina!

Apr 22, 2002 at 4:54 PM Post #3 of 7
Heartbreakers is a fun movie, and Jennifer love hewitt is lovely in it! But I just watched The Others last night with Nicole Kidman (lights off at midight)and it total rocks! I haven't been that tense at the last 10 minutes in a horry movie in ages and the ending was totally unexpectly.

Apr 22, 2002 at 7:24 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Is it wrong to lick a TV screen?

i see no reason why it would be wrong. drool... i have that movie on vhs and dvd.

Apr 23, 2002 at 4:40 AM Post #7 of 7
Accidentally responded to this in a different thread --

Actually, Heartbreakers is worth watching. Very entertaining. Dusty gives his two thumbs up for approval -- yes, they are both thumbs.

Especially if you know Russian.

But yes, that one scene where she is walking across the parking lot...ptui! I think I taste dust on my TV screen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back