Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Oct 17, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #3,603 of 4,123
Got an email from Robert explaining the delays some of us are having vs the fast delivery others seem to be getting. It makes a lot of sense to me and it's like this: he is delivering the 5TX to his new customers first. We, who have re-ordered (want to replace a working older model with the 5TX) are last in line. I replied that was fine with me and told him I'd wait and not put the pressure on.

Oct 18, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #3,604 of 4,123
  Got an email from Robert explaining the delays some of us are having vs the fast delivery others seem to be getting. It makes a lot of sense to me and it's like this: he is delivering the 5TX to his new customers first. We, who have re-ordered (want to replace a working older model with the 5TX) are last in line. I replied that was fine with me and told him I'd wait and not put the pressure on.

Thanks for the update, makes sense!

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #3,605 of 4,123
I have never loved an amp more then then my 5G! it is my ubber portable that I use on my commute to and from work, the only other piece of gear that I swear by is my ZOv1! thumpity thump thump, thumpity thump, look at ZOey go, lol and now my only other other piece of gear is Cesars Portaphile Shohin! not soo portable as I use it along with my CLAS-R, but all of them are ubber great!

Robert is an artist! who has made the bestest smallestests amp in the whole world, well worth any kind of wait, I will eventaully be trading in/up with a 4T that I have sitting around, but in the meantime my 5G is awesome! thanks Robert!

Oct 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #3,607 of 4,123
It arrived!!  Nine months later but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.  Thanks Robert.

Oct 24, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #3,612 of 4,123
Especially concerning portability I think they are very hard to beat.. Plus dat bass 
L3000.gif

Oct 26, 2015 at 2:33 AM Post #3,615 of 4,123
  Ordered mine in January, half a dozen emails, still nothing.

send him a mail, tell him if it's not shipped in the next 24h hours you'll file a ppal claim . 

Robert is basically a nice guy, but i guess sometimes he gets lost in all his orders. This has been discussed a thousand times here for sure, but it doesn't justify a wait like yours, especially since many have received theirs . 

Hope you'll get it soon, this is the best amp out there at this price 

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back