Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
May 2, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #3,273 of 4,123
dam that sucks then

does robert post on head-fi maybe someone can ask him

May 15, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #3,275 of 4,123
I emailed Robert at his head stage email address 6 days ago and he replied to me today. I asked him this:

How does the DAC in your Arrow 5TX compare with the M2TECH hiFace?

http://www.m2tech.biz/it/commerce/?mod=product&cat_id=1&product_id=56

Robert replied, "Sorry, I don't know."

But maybe some of you who own both could test and then tell us?

May 19, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #3,276 of 4,123
did anyone at all get their 5tx, man i think robert needs to hire more people, as he seems like to disappear and no replies even on his own forum, man that sucks, as i think he has a great product but lack customer service

May 19, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #3,277 of 4,123
IT IS the standard service..

May 19, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #3,278 of 4,123
Yep S.O.P. standard opperating procedure/de ja vu when it comes to Headphonia deadlines,

Robert is the best one man show on the planet! patience is a virtue that is its own reward, well that and the TX, lol, I am waiting to hear from him also, but have alot of gear to keep me busy in the mean time, I'm in no hurry

I can guarantee the TX will well be worth any waiting, his revisions, and attention to utter detatil in the end only pays off for great product/piece of art! when he finally gets everything nailed down, it stays nailed down, Robert has never dissapointed me with his product, comes with the territory of doing it all by yourself,

May 19, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #3,279 of 4,123
so how many of u here did order the tx, and when do u think at least he will deliver

also from the specs do u think it will drive an audeze lcd2, the 5tx looks so small

May 28, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #3,283 of 4,123
i do not know headstage i was just wondering how it compares to digizoid fs which in my opinion is the best eq amp ever for its price range, and i am even liking it more with my iems than using alo mk3 B which is way more expensive

with digizoid i have total control of bass and treble

May 28, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #3,284 of 4,123
  i do not know headstage i was just wondering how it compares to digizoid fs which in my opinion is the best eq amp ever for its price range, and i am even liking it more with my iems than using alo mk3 B which is way more expensive

with digizoid i have total control of bass and treble

Both are great amps but the new model while be special especially if you want power and a bigger Sound Stage. I like Digzoid but I havent had one for some years.

May 28, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #3,285 of 4,123

Both are great amps but the new model while be special especially if you want power and a bigger Sound Stage. I like Digzoid but I havent had one for some years.

well the digizoid fs is completely different than the old versions by miles miles and miles, and its an eq at the same time

as for power the digizoid volme goes to 210, and with my shure i listen at 132 can you imagine how much power for iem there is left

to be honest before digizoid i used to hate my shure 846 now i am so so so so much in love with it, made me love my shure, believe me before the shure was the worst thing i bought but now with digizoid it turned the shure upside down for me from hatred to love, but i might only buy the roxanne just for the sake to see if its up to its hype, i know u say its not worth it, but something in me keeps telling to try it
and of course your recommended z5 is on my list too

but i am worried if i sell my shure i will regret it, but what can i do i need to try other things to know where i am in sq, but so far i have never even lsitened to music for more than 1 hour a day, now with the digizoid and shure i am listening for over 3 or 4 hours a day as i am listening to an sq that i am in total control of its bass and trebele and done in a professional way, not like in eqs of daps that suck big time

also note that i have the alo mk3 b which is also now getting retired with my iems, now its only digizoid that rocks for me

now i am selling my alo mk3 B, my ifi dsd, my audeze 'all not worth to keep anymore

a simple dap like fiio and digizoid and great iem and i am done and this keeps me away from the gimmic eqs in daps that just drive me crazy to fix some imperfections in recordings that are mastered poorly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back