Headstage Arrow Battery Problems?
Mar 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #16 of 24
There have probably been some defective iPod batteries so I guess if it hasn't lasted as long as it should under proper use then it's an "iPod battery problem"
wink.gif
I hope you get a reply soon.

Mar 17, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #18 of 24
I've been promised a new battery but no word since then, will update this thread when he comes through though.

Apr 1, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #20 of 24
The battery on my arrow 1G died, and I also accidentally broke the on/off switch (i dropped it the moment i took it out of the box..).

Robert sent me a 2G, no questions asked, but he does take a little while sometimes, try sending him another email.

Apr 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #21 of 24
I think the battery problems are rare and specifically iPod battery problems not Arrow problems. I owned two Arrows (1G and 4G) without any issues with either.

Apparently there's new stock now as a friend received an Arrow he ordered only a short time ago. For anyone needing to contact Headstage/Headphonia (for whatever reason) I've used info@headphonia.com with good results

Apr 9, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #22 of 24
He certainly DOES take a while, problem was reported before Febuary.. but thankfully he's pulled through and made good on his word; I just received an Arrow 4G in the mail with a sent date of 010412(DDMMYY). Not quite what I wanted since I think from reviews I'd prefer the 3G to the 4G, but I'm not complaining, and the simplicity of this product replacement process has made me a satisfied customer.

Apr 11, 2012 at 5:09 AM Post #23 of 24
I just ordered a 4G today. Now I am really concerned... seems like people are saying that if I forget to charge this thing I could lose the battery life very quickly. I will remember to keep it plugged in every day.

Also, does the 4g have twice the battery life? I see on the website that the specifications now say "30 hours/80 hours" on max and minimum power outputs.

Apr 16, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #24 of 24
Not sure how you gathered this as I've never had a battery problem. It's a high capacity 4G iPod battery so how much can go wrong...especially when replacements are offered for $8? If one arrives (or quickly becomes) defective I doubt you'd even be charged that.

Don't worry, just enjoy the new amp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back