Heads UP - KSC75's for $9.99
Apr 30, 2006 at 5:06 PM Post #2 of 173
Does anybody know if these are the ones with the volume control?

I might pick a pair up either way. I could use a pair of cheap yet powerful open 'phones, even though I already have a pair of earhugger clip-ons from radioshack from their summer sale. Only $2.99! They are AMAZINGLY uncomfortable after 30 minutes, but sound isn't too bad. I use them when playing my PSP.

I couldn't find my Radio Shack ad, so I will have to take your word for it, and check it out later.

Thanks for letting me know!

*edit*
I just read that some one bought them and they did have the volume control. Then some one answered saying he just taped it when it was put on maximum, and if you get static, send em in to koss for replacement. ($6)

When I stop being lazy, I might grab a pair.

Apr 30, 2006 at 5:48 PM Post #4 of 173
Do you plan on keeping them anyways?
I might pick up a pair anyways, since its 1/2 the price of buying online after shipping.

or the KSC35s for $30, but my budgets set at $10.
tongue.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 5:52 PM Post #6 of 173
How would I go about obtaining 3 pairs of these? I have 2 friends who want portable headphones like these and I want a pair myself (or just as a spare lol).

If somebody can hook me up (I live in Australia mind you) and/or help me get them here since radioshack doesn't have international shipping, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This is an awesome deal and I'm really interested.

Apr 30, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #7 of 173
Yeah, but I don't want to spend $25 or more to get a pair of headphones I don't really need. Im pretty sure I'm gonna go for the 9.99 ones, and if I don't like them, I'll return them.

I'm not a pro at this stuff, so who knows if I'll even notice a difference.
icon10.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #8 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by XenoX101
How would I go about obtaining 3 pairs of these? I have 2 friends who want portable headphones like these and I want a pair myself (or just as a spare lol).

If somebody can hook me up (I live in Australia mind you) and/or help me get them here since radioshack doesn't have international shipping, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This is an awesome deal and I'm really interested.

Doesn't Amazon have an Australian branch?

Apr 30, 2006 at 6:54 PM Post #11 of 173
Can anyone confirm the Radio Shack sale? Is this a local thing or nationwide?

Apr 30, 2006 at 7:05 PM Post #14 of 173
how can it be "worse"? the volume control is just an inline pot. turn it all the way up and it'll be like it wasn't there. worst thing can happen is a slight channel imbalance, but you probably won't notice since the drivers aren't matched to begin with.

Apr 30, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #15 of 173
I'm probably going to head down to Circuit City later to get these pricematched with my RadioShack ad. Thanks for the headsup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back