HeadRoom10% Discount for '05?
Feb 15, 2005 at 1:08 AM Post #31 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by karma
Woo! A 100% discount! Nothing like free stuff!
biggrin.gif

LOL, looks like i'm getting an upgrade..... after a few more posts that is
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #32 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
I'd have to disagree, head-fi definitely ain't *free* . . . for goodness sakes our greeting line is "Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet!".

the first dose is always free... then they have you hooked
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 15, 2005 at 2:24 AM Post #35 of 59
So it's just the post thing? If there was a contributing member requirement, well, it would be kind of pointless. Here, instead of giving the money to headroom I'll give it to Head-Fi! Hah!

Feb 15, 2005 at 5:46 AM Post #36 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by IdiotTech
So is what is the code though. Is it just our name?

That seems a little too easy. I mean what's to stop anyone from just "borrowing" a username from this forum?
eek.gif

Feb 15, 2005 at 8:30 AM Post #38 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
So it's just the post thing? If there was a contributing member requirement, well, it would be kind of pointless. Here, instead of giving the money to headroom I'll give it to Head-Fi! Hah!

Postcount++;

biggrin.gif

Seriously though, what is the code? This is pretty intresting. A 10% discount across the board would make headroom an intresting dealer for buying from australia.

Feb 16, 2005 at 5:50 PM Post #40 of 59
Bump +1 post
icon10.gif

But seriously I do have something to add... It seems like no one has confirmed this yet, and I already pointed out one little problem with just using our usernames as the code, anyone can just come here and take a username... unless we get a pm or something to confirm it was us or something like that.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 17, 2005 at 5:52 PM Post #42 of 59
Bump.

I was really hoping we could get the final word on this. Does anyone know for sure?? Like I said earlier I am on the verge of a purchase. If you know or are in contact with headroom please respond! Thanks.

Feb 17, 2005 at 6:11 PM Post #45 of 59
Heh, seems a like all the most interested people are under 100. Oh well, maybe if we could get the word we would have incentive to post more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back