Headroom Price for the E4c?
Nov 19, 2005 at 6:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ILikeMusic

Headphoneus Supremus
Does anyone know the current Headroom price for the Shure E4c? They advertise a discounted price but (due to manufacturer's restrictions) don't display it on their web site, don't display the lower price even if you add the product to your cart, and are closed until Monday so no way to ask them directly. Trouble is I'll be traveling early next week so won't be able to order then.

I like Headroom's service and usually try to order through them but only being able to place an order via a web site while the office is open (in order to get the price) is kind of silly. I'm guessing that a promotional code has to be entered to get the discounted price... anyone happen to know what that is? If it is not allowed to publish it on the forum please PM me.

TIA,

Nov 20, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #2 of 2
you'll notice there is a line thru the price in shopping cart column of product list page......meaning you will see the correct (non-msrp) price when you click product into your shopping cart. Obviously you have not yet commited to buying unless you complete the process.........there are no problems.....you don't need humans, just us machines
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back