Headphones recommendation
Apr 17, 2013 at 7:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jackie201304

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,
I am new here, as I am new in America. I read several articles for Beginners on this website. Then I realized how professional they are. Days ago, I purchased a beats wireless on ebay. As you all know, ebay is not a good place to buy an authentic headphone. But I tried once. Today, I return that headphone back because it is not a real one. So bad.
Now, I am thinking to purchase another headphone which could be wireless or wired. I saw that ATH-M50 has been well recommended. I am wondering whether I could get a wireless one. So MM-450X comes out. 
I really don't know much about headphones, but I have a enthusiastic heat to headphones. Could you give me some suggestion about  which headphone I may fit. I prefer closed and Over-ear ones. And my budget is less than $300. 
Sincerely,
Jackie

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #3 of 6
There are lots of very good headphones under 300 dollars. You should take a look at:

V-Moda Crossfade M-100
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/bassheads-delight-v-moda-crossfade-m-100

Also:
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 32 Ohms
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 80 Ohms

Greetings!

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
There are lots of very good headphones under 300 dollars. You should take a look at:

V-Moda Crossfade M-100
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/bassheads-delight-v-moda-crossfade-m-100

Also:
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 32 Ohms
Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 80 Ohms

Greetings!

Greetings! I will check them, too. Thanks a lot. I will learn a lot about headphones here.
Quote:
If you want bassy and crisp clear soundquality then Denon D2000 are very good sounding eadphones, Sennheiser Amperior,Vmoda M80 are also great buy.

Thank you! I will check D2000 and M80. 

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #5 of 6
I just got the bose qc15s the other day and have been burning them in. They sound great if you want a natural sound and they do amazing with binaural tracks. There are probably better cans for the price but hey, my parents bought 'em for me and you can't beat bose noise cancelling.

I recently had Beats Studios, then I got Klipsch image s4 iems and realized how Beats ripped me off on sound quality. The s4's sound was slightly better- AND they were $30. This is when my parents bought me the qc15s, which are quite satisfying.

Apr 20, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
I just got the bose qc15s the other day and have been burning them in. They sound great if you want a natural sound and they do amazing with binaural tracks. There are probably better cans for the price but hey, my parents bought 'em for me and you can't beat bose noise cancelling.

I recently had Beats Studios, then I got Klipsch image s4 iems and realized how Beats ripped me off on sound quality. The s4's sound was slightly better- AND they were $30. This is when my parents bought me the qc15s, which are quite satisfying.

True! I believe that Beats just has fashionable appearance. I tried QC15, but it is not so good in noise cancelling though. Maybe I did not active the function. I consider ATH-M50 RD as one of my candidate. It's a newer released edition in red which is the color i like.
Thanks for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back