Headphones for listening in your coffin
Feb 23, 2002 at 7:22 AM Post #46 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by DarkAngel
Gothic chicks are sexy (not the skanky ones) but years of acting/dressing strange usually manifest themselves in the bedroom with strange rituals and various fetishes
very_evil_smiley.gif

I know, I was never into dressing into poet camisoles and the like, but I had a gf who was into the all-black gothic atyre. She was a nice girl and she really liked my poems and stuff, but she started to get weird around the time Marilyn Manson was supossed to be goth (I never really saw him/it in that category, IMO he doesn't have enough talent) and she started to cut her arms and legs, asking me to drink my blood and stuff. At the same time, she started to mix tones of pink on her clothes and paint her hair in colours. In the end, she didn't look as classy as she did before her change. I have nothing against vampirism and looking skanky or dirty, but she just changed a lot in a short time. For me, the sexiest women in the world will allways be tall white skinned girls with really long black hair and black lips
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
. ¡¡¡Mamacita, haz conmigo lo que quieras!!! ¡Ajúaaaa! (Looks around to see if his wife is around
confused.gif
) Okay now, I'll better act normal again, have to change diapers now
eek.gif

Feb 24, 2002 at 4:24 AM Post #51 of 51
As fortune has it, I went to Queen of the Damned with some of my friends tonight. He is wearing a pair of Sennheiser HDR 65-8 . . . well, at least I saw `SENNHEISER' written on the side and looking over the Sennheiser web-site, that's the pair that looks the most like what I saw in the movie.

As for gothic chicks, I've only been accosted once or twice by them. But, if they are anything like medieval chicks . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back