Headphones for classical music
Nov 29, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #32 of 35

Stax SR-L700 + KGSS.  Can't wait for that!

Have you seen the price on the Monoprice tube amp?, wow, I wanna give it a try, way to cheap, does anyone know how it sounds?, I wanna use it as a headphone amp, maybe with a DAC, sounds like a great deal, what do you guys think?, and then, upgrade my listening experience adding the AKG K7XX, I can see lots of new cd's on my way on 2016!

Nov 29, 2015 at 11:00 AM Post #33 of 35
  Why in my mind I keep reading your posts in Arnold's voice? :D

If I got a dollar for every time I've read that, I'd have enough for another decent headphone!

Quote:
  Have you seen the price on the Monoprice tube amp?, wow, I wanna give it a try, way to cheap, does anyone know how it sounds?, I wanna use it as a headphone amp, maybe with a DAC, sounds like a great deal, what do you guys think?, and then, upgrade my listening experience adding the AKG K7XX, I can see lots of new cd's on my way on 2016!

It does look too good to be true, on the other hand Monoprice audio gear actually has a good reputation among audiophiles.

Dec 6, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #35 of 35
Well people from the forum, I got another pick, the MDR MA900, I thing they are just what I've been looking for, I know that someone talked about them on this thread, but I was not sure about them, but I got to say that they got a pretty interesting design, I am not so fond to them thanks to the non removable cable, The AKG 7xx got it, plus 30 some dollars cheaper, I need to pick one.

Both models have a very interesting design, the reviews say that they are revealing, clear and with a wide sounstage, I need to make up my mind soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back