Headphones.com introduces "Seen a Better Price?"
Feb 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #20 of 27
This is great!  I have not purchased in the past because I usually found a better price, but I would rather spend my money with "the little guy" instead of the "big river". 
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #23 of 27
I just ordered a pair of V-80's from you guys, look forward to getting them! The compare price feature is AWESOME, for the little time it takes to fill out it can really save you some big bucks and make sure that you are getting the best price possible.

Feb 23, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #24 of 27

Quote:
I just ordered a pair of V-80's from you guys, look forward to getting them! The compare price feature is AWESOME, for the little time it takes to fill out it can really save you some big bucks and make sure that you are getting the best price possible.

Thanks Crossfire23! We appreciate the compliment.  Your order will be shipped today:)

Feb 25, 2012 at 5:52 AM Post #25 of 27
Does it apply with "New in Box" sets? Basically they're "opened" sets with warranty to escape the MSRP limit. Seen a few authorized dealers selling those kinds of products.

Feb 27, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #27 of 27

Quote:
Does it apply with "New in Box" sets? Basically they're "opened" sets with warranty to escape the MSRP limit. Seen a few authorized dealers selling those kinds of products.

If the item is not factory sealed, we will have to use our discretion regarding price reduction.  In most circumstances, we probably will only be able to match/beat confirmed factory sealed items, but it is certainly worth emailing us regarding any inquiry. Thank you for this question

Quote:
This is an awesome feature. It's a good thinking knowing you can buy with certainty.

Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back