Headphones around USD200
Feb 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

HolyXtremeZ

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, I am new here. I am from Malaysia. :)

I am finding a headphones around $200. Not sure which one is good though.. got my eyes on the M50 and beyer COP. 
are there any better headphones out there with 200? 
Um... listen to almost all types of songs.. (Usually country, rock, and idk the one with a lot of shouting) might be using the headphone for both gaming(FPS and LoL) and listening to music. :D
Thanks!! :) 

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
Hi everyone, I am new here. I am from Malaysia. :)

I am finding a headphones around $200. Not sure which one is good though.. got my eyes on the M50 and beyer COP. 
are there any better headphones out there with 200? 
Um... listen to almost all types of songs.. (Usually country, rock, and idk the one with a lot of shouting) might be using the headphone for both gaming(FPS and LoL) and listening to music. :D
Thanks!! :) 

It never ceases to amaze me how the v6/7506 is never thought of. Do you sweat a bit? The pads might wear on you at the earliest (from what I've seen) 6 months and last years depending on the person. Also have to wipe it off. Otherwise, it's indestructible. Can search threads comparing the m50 to the v6/7506 and they're pretty much hand-in-hand, but it's a matter of personal taste. V6 is cheaper though and I've heard that the m50 doesn't stay on your head when you bend down//back.

Hope you take it in to consideration! 

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 5
I've been looking at phones in the same range. For my own preferences been looking at the Beyer DT250 250ohm, Sony CD900ST, and Soundmagic HP100.

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #4 of 5
The cd900st is a hit/miss phone from what I've been told, but it's been said to be A LOT better than the v6. The V6 is already very great, but the cd900st is flatter and more detailed.

Forgot about them until you mentioned them angel. As for the other two, I can't say

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #5 of 5
I noticed that the people who like the CD900ST the most on here tend to use them with warm tube amps, like Little Dot 1+ and modded Indeed G2 to give a couple examples. The midrange is supposed to be very special with the right amp, though the highs look a bit rough. The DT250 works well with the O2 amp apparently. Not sure what people are using with the Soundmagic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back