headphones amplifier l3000 and ps1 ?
Mar 28, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #19 of 25
Finally I have bought wa6se maxxed, perhaps is not the perfect pair, but I have had the opportunity to listen wa6, and I like very much its power,It gives heat and color to what it is listened... so I am going to try it.

Mar 28, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #20 of 25
How do you like your L3000 with the WA6?
I'm thinking about getting the WA6 to use with L3000 right now.
But just want some more opinion
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 6:30 PM Post #21 of 25
Wa6 has limitations on the control, but I believe that wa6se maxxed will eliminate these problems and it can be an excellent combination for my personal tastes.I does not look for the sonorous perfection, I look for to maximize emotional reactions .Regards.

Mar 29, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulveling /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The SDS trevorlane has (my old toaster) is completely bad-ass with the L3000. I also thought Purk's Gilmore Reference (again, my old amp - and I do regret selling it) was way up there. My old Zana Deux was very very good, but didn't quite compel me for an L3000 listen like the other two.

that's my next hunt
evil_smiley.gif

if I can get the L3K I think I'd be finished with dynamics

Jan 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #24 of 25
.Hi Headfiers! , it's been almost a year since I started this Threat. Currently I have 2 amps, and two different combinations WA6SE maxxed with L3000 and EAR HP4 with PS1, and not only one amp for both, as was my first intention. I'm seriously considering selling my WA6SE and buy a SS, my first choice would be a Beta22 . Greetings.

Jan 11, 2011 at 5:13 AM Post #25 of 25

Quote:
.Hi Headfiers! , it's been almost a year since I started this Threat. Currently I have 2 amps, and two different combinations WA6SE maxxed with L3000 and EAR HP4 with PS1, and not only one amp for both, as was my first intention. I'm seriously considering selling my WA6SE and buy a SS, my first choice would be a Beta22 . Greetings.

I have since sold my L3K but I still have my PS1. I've decided to go with stats though, I think my dynamics will be taking a backseat for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back