Headphones $200
May 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

NineEleven

Head-Fier
So know after alot of research I decided that im gonna buy Ultrasone headphones but Im not sure what to buy.

PRO-750 or PRO-550 or HFI 780 or any other model under $200. 

The vocals are the most important They have to be smooth in low moments and mid moments and high moments . And regarding instruments and beats aswell . Like drums and guitars and synthesizer because Its going to be for Trance and Rock/Metal music. So bass aswell.
Natural sounds.

I normally listen to Vocal Trance/ Progressive Trance but I listen to Rock/Metal music aswell reggae aswell.. 

for portable use on computer and mobile . no amp. 

Im not sure what to buy and where to buy cheapest to come to europe.

May 26, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:
The Pro 750 is the best by far of the three and has excellent seal and isolation--unless you plan to us them unamped from a computer or portable device.  In that case you need the amp or buy the HiFi 780 instead.

I use no amp what should I get ? 
I really liked the Ultrasone HFI-780's but I think they leak. 
Im really not sure but it seems that the best for my type of music is the Ultrasone HFI-780

May 26, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

I use no amp what should I get ? 
I really liked the Ultrasone HFI-780's but I think they leak. 
Im really not sure but it seems that the best for my type of music is the Ultrasone HFI-780

The 750 should sound superior to the 780 in all respects--provided it is properly amped.  The 780 will sound good out of almost anything.  Not so for the 750.  The most noticeable thing that disappears in the bass.  Directly out of my iPhone 4, the volume on the 750 sounds OK, but the bass is missing.  Amp the 750 and the bass appears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back