HeadphoneAddict in a serious accident
May 1, 2015 at 8:29 AM Post #46 of 47
Still praying for you and your daughter. 
I know those long recovery roads can get tiresome,  and sometimes you don't WANT to get up to go. 
Keep getting up.   Trust me.   It's better that way. 
LOL
BG

Sep 2, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #47 of 47
Just wanted to let everyone know that Larry and his daughter were in a terrible car accident this week. Another driver approaching Larry from the opposite direction lost control of his vehicle when both were approaching a previous crash site. The oncoming driver crossed the highway in front of Larry's car and they collided at high speed.Both Larry and his daughter survived but sustained several major injuries. Luckily for them, the EMS folks were literally mins away at the previous crash site and were treating their injuries almost immediately.

Larry sustained fractures in both legs, a broken ankle and a number of fractured ribs. He's already had two surgeries since the accident this week and is in a great deal of pain.

Please pray for Larry, his daughter and his family that their recovery is swift. His wife, son and daughter are splitting their time between the two patient rooms but I understand Ben is spending almost all his time with Larry.

I'll try to keep you updated via this thread. Anyone who knows Larry, understands he will be undetered and soon will be back to his old form. In the meantime I know he and his family will appreciate your prayers and support! Feel free to reach out to him, he is groggy and under significant pain management but I know he'd enjoying reading your well wishes.

As a father, as husband and as a person this event has left me terrified.

I pray for Larry and his daughter making a full recovery.

All the best from Spain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back