HeadphoneAddict in a serious accident
Dec 23, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #18 of 47
Thanks guys. I'll post an update soon. Just got transferred to an an acute rehab facility in Colorado Springs, after being in Swedish Medical Center since last Wedesday.

This really sucks, but I feel better just knowing that you guys care.

Dec 23, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #19 of 47
Larry - thank God you and your daughter are still with us.the car tells how awful that must have been. Hoping an praying you will be home soon.Your a tough hombre my man-hope your recovery is quick. How your daughter? Hope she is well.

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #21 of 47
Here is the other guy! He was sliding sideways towards us at over 60 MPH, as we approached him at a similar speed, before braking.

It still qualifies as a head-on collision, with a total closing speed that was out of this world.

Dec 24, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #25 of 47
Thank God for His angels.....fast n wholesome recovery in Jesus's Name!

Dec 24, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #27 of 47
That looks extremely awful and dangerous. I'm glad you're okay. I hope your daughter is fine too.

Dec 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM Post #28 of 47
Wow - looking at those cars gives me the chills. Thank goodness for modern materials, stress analysis and the engineers that know how to make it all work!!

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Enjoy some headphone time!

Dec 27, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #30 of 47
Still in hospital till around Jan 6th. Struggling with reduced upper body strength and low oxygen levels from pre-accident, compounded by the broken ribs reducing my mobility, that's hampering me recovery from the broken legs. Whether to go to the bathroom or not has now become a major life decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back