Headphone you regretted selling & bought again
Feb 11, 2022 at 1:04 AM Post #16 of 17
I bought the Koss KSC75 again. Not because it I sold it but because the build quality is not great and they can break after a few years.

However, at $20….they are worth it.

The reason why I love the Koss KSC75 is because I can watch TV shows or movies late at night at low volumes and the clarity is very good. I could use my in ear monitors but personally, I think these are more comfortable than IEMs.

Also due to the cheap light weight characteristic, it is super comfortable since it almost feels like wearing no headphone.

It may not be the best for music listening but for watching videos at a low volume, it is fantastic. As a disclaimer I do hook it up to a $100 DAC and a good quality $100 JDS Labs headphone amp so that could factor in the improved clarity.

For late night TV series watching you get clarity in sound and comfort due to the extreme light weight. Worth the $20 even if it may break after a few years.

135CC0AB-40C4-4F59-894A-4273078A9B49.jpeg

I also want to add that watching TV series and movies in low volumes makes sense since most things we hear in the real world is at a low volume. So clarity in a headphone is important. If it’s an action movie then of course turn up the volume.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2022 at 8:58 AM Post #17 of 17
Last year I purchased the Apple Airpods Max (AAM) and the only reason I returned them was the cost of admission. At the time I using the Bose QC35's for air travel (still own). Once without them I bought the AAM again and still have them. I use them while outside doing yard work and washing the vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back