Headphone Wallpapers
Oct 23, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #46 of 133
Very elegant, I like what I'm seeing!
wink.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #48 of 133
Sweet. Thanks for the HD-650 paper.
smily_headphones1.gif

Speaking of HD25-1's... Not a wallpaper, but it's what my avatar is based off of.
2939909645_0b95153af3.jpg

Oct 23, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #49 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by richbass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
JVC HARX900

Would love this one, thanks!

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:00 AM Post #52 of 133
I second the HD-555/595.

Oct 23, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #53 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahahaha
You're a bunch of freaks!
True, nice looking headphones are made, but who needs a wallpaper of them...???

The only "freak" here is someone who would take their time to make such an insipid comment. OP is putting a lot of work into these, if you don't like them or appreciate it... then the least you could do is keep your opinions to yourself.

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #56 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by ParadigmPenguin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only "freak" here is someone who would take their time to make such an insipid comment. OP is putting a lot of work into these, if you don't like them or appreciate it... then the least you could do is keep your opinions to yourself.

Thanks. I didn´t bother replying to that post because I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just to add to this.... some people like having wallpapers of nice cars, bikes, girls... even puppies!
dt880smile.png
So, IMO there is nothing freakish about these, if and when you appreciate nice cans. I´m doing these in my free time, because it´s fun and to share them with like minded members.
wink.gif

More on the way.
biggrin.gif

BTW, super cool wallpapers Graphicism. Cool stuff!

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #57 of 133
If you don't like the wallpapers, don't use them. If you don't like the idea of headphone wallpapers, why click on this thread? Personally, my mood is easier uplifted staring at the Head-Fi logo (thanks, Graphicism) or a nice pair of Grados than a sunset paysage or a girl in a skimpy bikini whom I'll never meet.

Thanks, axe, and keep 'em coming if you have time.

Oct 23, 2009 at 7:20 PM Post #58 of 133
To each, their own I say.

Oct 23, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #59 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by ParadigmPenguin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow.
I didn't mean to be insulting.
"Freak" is probably the most used non-insulting characterization of someone who is completely devoted or obsessed by something.
I meant it in a friendly way.
Lighten up please
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #60 of 133
Freak is a bad way to put it. It is an offensive word, like freak-show. Obsession is better associated with addict.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back