1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

headphone supremus

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. usc goose Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
    I think it's because at the point when you hit 1500+, the majority of your posts were trash, and Jude figured you probably hadn't contributed enough to Head-Fi to even deserve a stupid worthless title.

and that would be the other theory that i've considered...

2. radrd
    Goose, the rest of that post you just quoted no longer exists. Posting that kind of **** was wrong, and I apologize.

For the record, I think you have earned Headphoneus Supremus more than I have at this point.

I think I'm done here, for good. [​IMG]

3. Stephonovich
    FWIW, methinks goose did a very noble thing. Without him, Team Useless Poster might very well not exist. Nor would the CI forum.

(-:Stephonovich:)

4. PinkFloyd
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hajime
    However you like it. I was told it was pronounced Hah-jeem by one Japanese friend, but then another said it was Hah-Jee-May. Beats me. [​IMG]

It's pronounced "hey Jimmy" in Scotland :wink:

5. Mr.PD Contributor
    I've posted my disagreement with my supremus title in the past.
    I am not worthy of such a title. In fact I think that PinkFloyd is more worthy than I. After witnessing radrd's dedication to listening to gear at the Seattle meet, I feel he is more deserving of the title than I.

Since I didn't know that getting banned would have prevented me from getting such a title, I am stuck with being a Headphoneus Supremus. Sorry PinkFloyd, but you are too. We will have to find a way to deal with what life has thrown at us.
    Be thankful that you don't live to take it outside.[​IMG]

6. Earwax
    Well, for whatever little it's worth, I think you deserve a title just for that avatar, Pinkie. It's one of my favorites on head-fi, along with TheresaMarie's pic of her dog wearing Senns.

7. Genetic Contributor
    «When you got banned I think it interfered with the status increasement.»

Great!!!! An unexpected benefit......[​IMG]

Amicalement

8. cpw Contributor
    Hmmm.

All these juicy allusions.

Deleted posts, noble deeds, bans.

Is there an archivist who has kept the history of Head-Fi safe from revisionism?

How many posts does one need before one learns the secret handshake and is introduced to the netherworld of Head-Fidom?

Easier to just join the Templars or Free Masons?

CPW

9. raymondlin
    I got over 1500+ post too, not Supremus either [​IMG]

10. kugino Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hajime
    However you like it. I was told it was pronounced Hah-jeem by one Japanese friend, but then another said it was Hah-Jee-May. Beats me. [​IMG]

it's pronounced "HAH-jee-may." your japanese friend told you "Hah-jeem?!"

btw, it means "beginning or origin"

11. lini Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
    I smell a custom rank...........

[​IMG]

-Ed

Rank or reek? [​IMG]

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

P.S.: raymondlin: I think, one of the mods has explained that recently - the one's with a custom title apparently don't get automatically promoted, but have to be manually updated by Jude. And maybe the same goes for ex-banned users...

12. Yeldarb
    Mike,

Just checked the date/time of your post - so very nearly the first of April....

Brad

13. Punslayer Contributor
    all you guys who don't want to be supremuses (that's a fun word) should just post less [​IMG] At the rate i'm going it'll take me almost a decade to hit supremus and by then i hope that i will have quite a bit of headphone experience [​IMG]

14. Braver
    seriously guys, even I am a headphoneus supremus.

I don't even have any headphones!

it means nothing. zip. zilch. get over yourselves.

[​IMG]

15. fewtch Contributor
    I am Headphoneus Supremus, bow down before me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last