1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

headphone supremus

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. usc goose Contributor
    suddenly everyone wants to be like me. [​IMG]

2. gpalmer
    Quote:

Originally posted by usc goose

Wear your distinction with pride Goose! [​IMG]

3. cpw Contributor
    I'm changing my sinature to "Headphoneus Ignoramus" until at least my 500th post.
    Maybe Pink could be "Headphoneus PostEroneous"?
    CPW

4. Dan the audioman
    Quote:

Originally posted by usc goose

How did you get out of it? Glitch?

5. usc goose Contributor
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dan the audioman
    How did you get out of it? Glitch?

i'm not really sure. i think it's because i got banned as a 1000+ member.

6. Hajime
    Goose,

Actually, while you were banned Jude took a vote. We voted to keep you a member for life so that you would never attain your goal of supremus. Jude deleted the vote before you were unbanned.

Edit: No, I am not serious.

7. usc goose Contributor
    cold, hajime. cold...

8. Hajime
    Goose,

I meant you to take that as a joke. Please don't take that seriously. Honestly, I think you're right. When you got banned I think it interfered with the status increasement.

9. usc goose Contributor
    just my sense of humor hajime. keep taking the joke seriously till it gets ridiculous or the other guy gives in. [​IMG]

edit: oh yeah, i've mean meaning to ask, is it pronounced hay-jime or hah-ji-me or what?

10. Hajime
    However you like it. I was told it was pronounced Hah-jeem by one Japanese friend, but then another said it was Hah-Jee-May. Beats me. [​IMG]

11. strohmie Contributor
    ...my offhand guess is ha-yee-may...

12. usc goose Contributor
    cool, i always think of your handle as rhyming with badge i'm. i just like the gringo pronounciation. [​IMG]

13. Stephonovich
    People, it's a canned title. Who gives a crap? Sure, I think it's kinda cool to have it up there. But it doesn't really matter. Now, custom titles I do think are cool, mainly because Jude manages to pick the worst/best (depending on how you look at it) comment you ever made for them.

(-:Stephonovich:)

14. Duncan Moderator
    Headphoneus Supremus simply means that you've been here long enough to acru 1500 posts...

Doesn't mean that you've had to listen to x amount of 'phones, or have 75 different sources (although me, i'm close [​IMG])

Don't worry about it Mike [​IMG]

15. radrd
    Quote:

i'm not really sure. i think it's because i got banned as a 1000+ member.

I think it's because at the point when you hit 1500+, the majority of your posts were trash, and Jude figured you probably hadn't contributed enough to Head-Fi to even deserve a stupid worthless title.

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last