Headphone store in Newhall?
Dec 16, 2010 at 1:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Drakokirby

Head-Fier
So i'm new to being an audiophile (can't even call myself an audiophile since I haven't had my first "real headphones" unless HD202 counts) and I live in this city called Santa Clarita. We are pretty much cursed with generic stores and no attractions beyond having a Six Flags. How does this relate to headphones? The biggest music store I can find in the city is World Music and they had two headphones from a brand I never even heard of. Can't recall what it is called. Tried goggling and using the search engine here but no one really lives in my area where I can close by Northridge and to an extent, Burbank.

Are there any quality headphone stores around that area, perhaps selling Audio-Technica M50s and Shure 440's?

Dec 16, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #2 of 3
I'm pretty sure that Schiit Audio is located in your area. Might be worth asking if you could visit.

Eddie Current is also based in the LA area.

Dec 16, 2010 at 2:20 AM Post #3 of 3
Haha I'm from Santa Clarita too. The audio store selection is pretty awful. There's Keyboard Galleria on Soledad across from Mountasia which last time I was there (over a year ago) had a few Audio Technicas to choose from but judging from their website who knows what kind of selection of top brands they have would have now. The best bet would be checking out a Guitar Center which I believe there is one in Northridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back