Headphone stand or rack.
Apr 11, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #17 of 25
I use 2 of the Koss Hold-a-phone's for my headphones, since i only have 2 pairs of phones worth displaying

Apr 11, 2007 at 8:14 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like saving space, so I opted for the paper towel rack at Linens and Things
eggosmile.gif

stand.jpg

Where are your beloved HD650s? On your head? Or on a 'special' stand
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 8:25 PM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mher6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where are your beloved HD650s? On your head? Or on a 'special' stand
very_evil_smiley.gif

They have the place of honor on the Sennheiser headphone stand that's clamped on my audio rack
580smile.gif

rack.jpg

Apr 11, 2007 at 9:00 PM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i bought one a month ago, i think it was around 17 bucks.

heres the link to it on the senn usa site http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...transid=510615

Nice! Thanks for the link. I just ordered 3 more. I wonder when Sennheiser USA started selling it.

$17 is certainly more palatable than what it used to cost to import. I ordered a couple from Jan Meier last year when I ordered my Corda.

Apr 11, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #21 of 25
Great...so many to choose from......should have said it would be for two phones...HD650 and SR-125. The paper towel rack is nice but the old lady not going for the wall drilling in the living room (got to keep the peace hehhe)...the woo and senn stands are great....but after checking banana stands my mind was made up.....so many to choose from,....wire, wood. Banana stand it is...thx guys!!
280smile.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 10:22 PM Post #22 of 25
Random objects from Bed Bath & Beyond/Linens and Things always work, especially banana stands. They can be had for $10.

The Koss Hold-A-Phone looks really cool too. I don't have one though because I don't have a place to clamp it.

EDIT: Oops, didn't notice you already found your answer :p Oh well

Apr 11, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #24 of 25
the solid feel and weight of the Wooaudio made them my choice for full sized cans (701s and 650s). The Woo stands
have enough physical size and are heavy enough to handle the headphones without movement.

Apr 12, 2007 at 9:01 AM Post #25 of 25
This is a mug stand. I unscrewed the four lower pegs.
mugstand.jpg

This is the base of a candelabra. I removed the swivel candle holders and screwed on a wooden rolling pin.
candelabra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back