Headphone stand or rack.
Apr 11, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #2 of 25
Banana stands of which if you do a search for on these forums are standard and cheap. You can find them at some hardware stores or Ikea is my impression? Woo Audio makes one that is pretty cheap and easy to find. Not really my flavor though. If you want something custom and extremely pretty Larry of headphile.com can make you something truly awesome... as can a # of people on these forums.

Oh yeah Sennheiser has a reasonably priced and very functional one as well.

Imo, if you don't want to spend too much go with the Banana stand or the Sennheiser clamp thing.

I don't like the Woo Audio one all that much :/ That's just me though.

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #3 of 25
Get a nice velour pillow
wink.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #4 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by smoked ou7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Need a reccomendation for a Headphone stand or rack, .....where to purchase one ect...ect.....does not have to be something exotic just a average stand.

For the cash, the Woo Audio one is nice and you can get silver or black anodized aluminum as your choices. I think they are around $25 shipped.

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #9 of 25
re the Senn.headphone holders - do a phone order. The item # is 510615 and cost me $16.30 (plus ship.[which was 3.50]) in March of 2006

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:39 PM Post #10 of 25
You can buy it here , on cable section below http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-online.de/

I recomend you the Wooaudio stand, Best you can ever have for just 25 $

Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how much are the sennheiser clamps? i can't find them on the site.

Apr 11, 2007 at 5:48 PM Post #12 of 25
How many 'phones you talking about?

I'm starting to wonder if Ikea has a large wall-hanging mug rack for my menagerie.

Apr 11, 2007 at 6:34 PM Post #15 of 25
I like saving space, so I opted for the paper towel rack at Linens and Things
eggosmile.gif

stand.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back