Headphone reccomendations
Aug 2, 2012 at 6:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Tobu99

New Head-Fier
Hello Head-Fi! I would like to get some reccomendations since i will be buying headphones soon! Im a 14year old guy and i love music. I also love syle witch my headphones need to have. I listen to rap,hIphop,house,dubstep R&B and rarely pop. My budget is 400e and i like to break **** so i need durable headphones. So basically i want headphones that have sw@g,amazing bass,durability,dont leak too much noise and are comfortable(dont need to be ultra comfortable but thats a plus). For me Beats by Dre Pro headphones have sw@g and also most of the other headphones from beats,soul and sms audio lines. I know that nobody wont recommend beats but i just wanna say that if u havent heard them dont talk **** and everybody knows they are overpriced., but if somebody thinks they have good sound quality just say it! Price is not the problem.

Aug 2, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #2 of 9
I think you already made up your mind,
Go for, get the Beats. It has everything a 14 year old is looking for.

Sometime it's better to let someone make the mistake so they can learn from it.

Aug 2, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:
Hello Head-Fi! I would like to get some reccomendations since i will be buying headphones soon! Im a 14year old guy and i love music. I also love syle witch my headphones need to have. I listen to rap,hIphop,house,dubstep R&B and rarely pop. My budget is 400e and i like to break **** so i need durable headphones. So basically i want headphones that have sw@g,amazing bass,durability,dont leak too much noise and are comfortable(dont need to be ultra comfortable but thats a plus). For me Beats by Dre Pro headphones have sw@g and also most of the other headphones from beats,soul and sms audio lines. I know that nobody wont recommend beats but i just wanna say that if u havent heard them dont talk **** and everybody knows they are overpriced., but if somebody thinks they have good sound quality just say it! Price is not the problem.

I've been reading this forum for a bit now, and I notice you made multiple thread regarding recommendation, however seems like you really want people to say good thing about the Beats pro that is on your list, despite in the other thread people recommended other stuff over the Beats.

I'd say if you like it so much, then get it!

P.S. being sw@g is one thing, using profanity in ever other sentences is not "cool". Just a word of advice don't swear too much, it will surely make you look bad, specially when you step into the real world.

Aug 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #4 of 9
Don't think recommendations are necessary here. You sound like you're completely sold on Beats.

Personally, I own and like the look of Audio-technica ESW9 over the Beats range. But - each to their own. 

Aug 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #5 of 9
Kid the beats are the best headphones in the world 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

P.S. being sw@g is one thing, using profanity in ever other sentences is not "cool". Just a word of advice don't swear too much, it will surely make you look bad, even if you are wearing sw@g headphones, specially when you step into the real world.

fixed!

anyways try vmoda crossfade LP as an alternative to beats. sounds like beats(bassy), looks like beats (i mean nice looking), but it is more comfortable than beats, it is probably cheaper too!

have the cups laser-etched with the beats logo as well. your friends won't notice that they are from v-moda =)

Aug 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

10/10, would laugh again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back