Headphone paraphernalia sighted (logo t-shirt)
Jun 28, 2004 at 1:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AC1

500+ Head-Fier
Here is something I found at Urban Outfitters, that I thought would be interesting for headphone aficionados. Don’t know if it has been mentioned before (no search), but I might even have seen somebody wear it in a meet pic or something. Anyways, they were $20, would’ve bought one, but it ends up being that I am too big to fit into even their XL (didn’t seen any XXL), the Urban Outfitters tees seem to be close to the body fit so their sizing runs a bit small. Who would’ve thought somebody would make a headphone logo tee.
(Pic taken using cell phone camera)
06-26-04_1554.jpg

(btw, it is technically not allowed for people to take pictures of clothing merchandise at stores, oh well, don't think people copying their design is such a big issue at Urban)

Jun 28, 2004 at 2:38 AM Post #4 of 5
Jun 28, 2004 at 3:15 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProFingerSk8er
AC1, those look like bose tri-port...lol

Baha, ya that's what they reminded me of but didn't recall what they exactly were.

Cool, I'm sure there are others maybe some dj inspired stuff with headphones involved. Though personally I find the Madsoul stuff having too much brand logo plastered on the front, feel like a walking advertisement or something.

And yes, head-fi stuff is great too, but just showing what other stuff is out there considering Urban is fairly well established and reaches a good amount of the buying public, who I am sure do not usually find headphones as any kind of fashion statement. Hm, I almost forgot my new boss came from Urban Outfitters as a director of planning to work as a VP for us (Arden B). Corporate retail is really a small place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back