HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013
Aug 10, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #632 of 645
Quote:
I'll be at headmasters tomorrow, with a quick trip up to room 362 to hear the Fritz Speakers set up.

I stopped by there a couple of times yesterday.  Didn't get to stay for the "celebration" - but hopefully they'll have another one today.

Quote:
Sorry to miss this guys! Please post impressions and pics!

Will do!  As soon as the impressions thread opens! 
smile.gif

Quote:
So so, actually... :frowning2: 

Quote:
Hey SanJoseCanJunkie, how we looking now?!
biggrin.gif

frown.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJoseCanJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my apologies to anyone who wanted to hear a WA6SE...

Actually, Woo Audio is here at Headmasters.  Be sure to stop by that show and say hi to Simon Ho from Woo.  Tell 'em Warren sent 'ya. 
wink.gif

Quote:
However, if no one else is bringing an HE-500, RS1i, AKG271 MkII, or DT250 (it is now stable..ish) and someone would like to listen to any of them on someone else's amp, let me know and I will bring them up since they are easy to carry and don't have to be disassembled.

Go for it!  People can drive them out of the WA7 I'll have here. 
smile.gif

Quote:
When will you guys be there for the Saturday meet? Will anyone be there early?

Breakfast @ Peter's Cafe at 8:00 a.m. (not far from the hotel).  Then over to the meet sometime before 10:00 a.m.  A bunch of us already got some tables reserved along one of the walls (left notes on the tables).

Aug 10, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #635 of 645
*delete*

Aug 10, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #637 of 645
Drove to the California Audio Show, hotel parking lot was full, drove around a bit trying to find a parking spot, gave up and drove back home.
Guess I should try to get there early on Sunday.

Aug 10, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #638 of 645
Got to hear the new Alpha Dogs out of the Mjolnir. They sound fabulous together. I'm considering ordering a pair of the new Mr. Speakers.

I wasn't expecting to get to hear the Liquid Gold but Alex is there meeting and greeting, so I got to talk with him and hear his amps. The Liquid Gold sounds incredible. It may be my next amp.

Lots of good stuff at the meet/show. Had a good time.

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #639 of 645
As my first meet. I was glad that everyone was friendly and was eager to show me the ropes around things. I imagine there'll be an impressions thread later, so ill share my thoughts then.

Aug 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #640 of 645
Great fun.
Gonna be in the Fritz room early tomorrow to play some HQ LP rips. Want hear how they sound on the Fritz.

Good meet. Nice to meet you all. Got to hear some great cans and setups!

More later. Got to leave to meet some folk.

Aug 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #641 of 645
It was a fun day meeting you all and sharing some great gears.

Aug 11, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #643 of 645
Even though I was only there for a couple of hours it was a great time. Loved listening to the gear you guys brought and I now have to decide what my next upgrade wil be. My bank account is not gonna be happy

Aug 11, 2013 at 6:41 AM Post #644 of 645
Curious? What is that new upgrade?

I know my wallet isn't happy with my decision :), I sure am though.

Aug 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #645 of 645

Users who are viewing this thread

Back