Headphone Loaner Survey
Dec 19, 2011 at 11:40 PM Post #19 of 22
What happens if I borrow it and a driver blows out or something happens to it and it's not due to neglect/abuse?
I would consider the program I was forced to buy blind but haven't made any terrible picks lol

Dec 20, 2011 at 7:04 AM Post #20 of 22
The Loaners would be covered under the regular Manufacturers Warranty, so normal failures would not be an issue. However if the Loaners were say dropped in the toilet the borrower would then be the proud owner of a set of water logged headphones.

Reasonable care is expected, so wearing them in the rain would not be appropriate.

If the Voice Coils were found to be Fused (Which pretty much only happens by abuse) if would depend on how the manufacturer handled it.

The Loaner Headphone would be thoroughly Burned In and they would be tested before each loan.

Dec 20, 2011 at 2:43 PM Post #21 of 22

Quote:
The Loaners would be covered under the regular Manufacturers Warranty, so normal failures would not be an issue. However if the Loaners were say dropped in the toilet the borrower would then be the proud owner of a set of water logged headphones.

Reasonable care is expected, so wearing them in the rain would not be appropriate.

If the Voice Coils were found to be Fused (Which pretty much only happens by abuse) if would depend on how the manufacturer handled it.

The Loaner Headphone would be thoroughly Burned In and they would be tested before each loan.

still. the possibilites of freak accidents on LCD-3's scare some people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back