Headphone for Drum n Bass
May 1, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #16 of 18
I'd say check out the Proline 750 as well. A headfier let me borrow them for a short while, and they had an awesome bass slam. Not to mention, they were pretty good for electronica. I'd say another option for you to check out is get the maufaktur Beyers, the 600 ohm would probably pair well with your DV and the new versions are supposed to have slightly better mids. Nothing beats Beyer for construction quality imo; very sturdy.

May 1, 2009 at 3:06 AM Post #17 of 18
I am a Trance and House junkie, and I absolutely love my Denon D5000s for EDM. The bass is awesome! I too went through a long search for great bass and ended going for Denons.
I haven't listen to Ultrasones, but from what understand, those are a very good option too for EDM and good bass. If I didn't go Denon, then I probably would have gone Ultrasone.
You may also want research some Sony SA5000s.

May 1, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a Trance and House junkie, and I absolutely love my Denon D5000s for EDM. The bass is awesome! I too went through a long search for great bass and ended going for Denons.
I haven't listen to Ultrasones, but from what understand, those are a very good option too for EDM and good bass. If I didn't go Denon, then I probably would have gone Ultrasone.
You may also want research some Sony SA5000s.

thanks looks like its either Denon d5000's (with/without makel mod?) or ultrasone 900's
any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back