Headphone Festival 2011 in Tokyo October 29th, 2011 PICTORIAL (BANDWIDTH WARNING)
Nov 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #32 of 68
I cant wait to visit Tokyo next march! Thanks a lot guys! Now I know where to go to audition some headphones! Unfortunately for me, there is NONE here in Qatar and in the Philippines :frowning2:

Nov 8, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #33 of 68
Wow!!! Thank you so much.

What a great event, and a fine piece of reporting.

You've convinced me, I've got to go to this next year.

Nov 8, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #34 of 68
^They won't know what hit them, Tyll! 
tongue.gif

Nov 8, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #35 of 68
Excellent news Tyll, really looking forward to receiving you here! We got everything oiled out including audio tour, tourism express, dining experience, and souvenir shopping :wink: ask Jude and Drew, their feet hate us now :wink:. Of course, there is also nightlife, but at your own risk, Val did not make it to the show on time ( luckily he has no boss :wink:)) ).

Nov 8, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #38 of 68
What a full throttle couple days! It looks unbelievable. Too much awesomeness and organizedness in one place! They really put on a show over there.

Both the meet, the reviewer, and the good times. Very well done.

Nov 9, 2011 at 6:35 AM Post #39 of 68
Great coverage, thanks. That big silver thing by the way is a Locus Design - probably a Cynosure. I suspect that they will start to become extremely valuable as they'll never be made again.

Nov 10, 2011 at 2:32 AM Post #42 of 68
Quote:

I just never know and never imagine when my country will have the audio enthusias like people at there

Indonesia loves bass. :) There is an Indonesian music style very popular in Japan btw called Funkot or "Funky Kota".

Nov 10, 2011 at 8:31 AM Post #43 of 68

Quote:
Indonesia loves bass. :) There is an Indonesian music style very popular in Japan btw called Funkot or "Funky Kota".

Umm, yeah for ordinary people they love bass, but did you know, that most of people who knows about this "headphones" world in Indonesia usually not really love bass that much

and btw, even me never heard that type of songs (funkot), perhaps my nationalism is just bad eh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back