Headphone case
Sep 14, 2013 at 1:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

NosRokanaske

New Head-Fier
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but are there any good cases that would fit my DT990 Pro's? I looked at the Beyerdynamic DT Bag and it looks pretty nice with all the Foam and stuff, but are there any other cases that are about the same price as well and possibly have padding and hard case?

Sep 14, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #2 of 2
I keep my bigger headphones (Sennheiser HD800 ; HiFiMan HE-500 & Shure 1840) each in a padded SLR camera case.  It's a little bit expensive, but for these expensive items I like the assurance offered by these cases, even if they never leave the house.  For me it's worth it because this hobby is good for selling and trading used equipment - a well looked after item is always appreciated.

I travel a lot, and use my Grado PS500's when I travel (the ear pieces fold flat) and for that I use a small padded laptop case.

The other inexpensive solution I use for headphones is the cloth bags that some (expensive) shoes come in.  These offer limited protection, i.e. they stop scratches and stop dust etc gathering.

Regards,

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back