Headphobia help
Mar 16, 2011 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CrashBurn

New Head-Fier
I have spent hour’s everyday reading on this forum with no avail. Information withought order fails to register and therefore is not help at all in making decisions. I am new to audio stuff and have just brought a hd600. I have a budget of £150 but would prefer something cheaper. Could you guys please help me out by LISTING in order of preference AVAILABLE amps that would be great for these headphones? I will be using it with my pc and an Asus DG soundcard which has a very good –preamp supposedly. The headphones are for movies so I would like something that would give a natural sound, impact with explosions etc and a good base that is not leaking all over , Something that would make the sound more robust. I am not lord sugar so please don’t even mention Amps more expensive or say that if I want so and so sound I should spend more  
L3000.gif

ignore thread title

Mar 16, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #2 of 4
How about instead of telling us to ignore the thread title, you just change it? I think there's a button beside the thread title.

Check out Firestone Audio/Travagan's, or maybe the Yulong U100 that just got a glowing review on Headfonia.

Mar 17, 2011 at 1:05 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
How about instead of telling us to ignore the thread title, you just change it? I think there's a button beside the thread title.

Check out Firestone Audio/Travagan's, or maybe the Yulong U100 that just got a glowing review on Headfonia.

Both are NOT availbe in the UK
Shipping+Duty+Customs Tax+VAT= EXPENSIVE

Jul 1, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Both are NOT availbe in the UK
Shipping+Duty+Customs Tax+VAT= EXPENSIVE

That's odd ,i have just got a Yulong U100 five days after ordering it.£10 less than your budget and nothing more to pay,with free shipping.Cooking it in gently,sounding very good so far.
Another bonus is the wall wart runs cool unlike my v-dac a plus in sunny somerset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back