Headfi: THE GAME part II
May 19, 2007 at 7:17 PM Post #16 of 47
I'm stuck at the spirit
frown.gif

May 19, 2007 at 7:56 PM Post #17 of 47
Anyone have any hints on how to get past the spirit?

May 19, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #19 of 47
The the hammer and whatever other tool that is. I already found the Ergo amplifier, and now I'm stuck.

It says the spirit may still prove useful, but I'm failing to see how. I've been everywhere, clicked on everything, and used my tools on everything, to no avail.

May 19, 2007 at 8:34 PM Post #21 of 47
Heh, I got it just before you posted.

I hope there is a third game!

May 20, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #28 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by duderuud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
please give me some ideas for sequels
cool.gif

The logical step would be to make a hunt for sources. But instead of just a variety of sources, why not do a hunt for a vinyl setup?

You need the turntable, cartridge, phono preamp, alignment tools, a scale, you could put in some vacuum tubes, cables, and there's a ton of other stuff that goes with it. Even after finding the parts, you could make a challenge out of the setup. Setup generally *is* a challenge (except for those weenies who buy a P1
smily_headphones1.gif
), so you could have fun with that.

Of course, you'd have to hide some vinyl to play on the setup, as well. And a record cleaner you'd have to find and clean the records with before you could play them. There's a lot you can do with this.

Oh, and the second version is great! I'm agonizing over the e5c amp... I have everything else. There's one item left in inventory and I think the book hints at what to do with it, but I don't know where. I'll keep at it, but I've had a lot of fun with both of these games!

Edit: Just found it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back