headfi sponsers
Oct 27, 2001 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

rickcr42

Are YOU talkin' to me?
Maybe it was there before and I missed it,anyway

CONGRATS ON THE FIRST OFFICIAL SPONSERSHIP (belated ?)

Welcome Headroom
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2001 at 8:55 PM Post #2 of 11
seems to be up today for the first time.

congrats on getting in the first sponsor Jude! and welcome to Headroom
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 28, 2001 at 4:06 AM Post #6 of 11
Yes, today is the first official day of HeadRoom's sponsorship of Head-Fi. I would like to thank them very much for the support of the community (if you haven't seen the announcement, go to http://www.head-fi.com).

HeadRoom will be sponsoring the Headphone Forum, Amp & Source Forum, and Members' Lounge. They have also opted to have a separate branded sponsor forum -- a HeadRoom Forum -- that will be similar in concept to Audio Asylum's sponsor forums (like their PS Audio forum over there).

Again, a big, huge thanks to HeadRoom for their support of the community.

We should be announcing the next sponsors very soon too.

Oct 28, 2001 at 9:28 PM Post #7 of 11
congrats to Headroom for supporting the community. Seems like a perfect match - head-fi and headroom
smily_headphones1.gif

So paying for an ad only gets you placed on head-fi.org? Most people are linked to head-fi.org/forums/ so not many people will see it. Just a wee thought ....

Oct 28, 2001 at 11:36 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by gorgon_123
congrats to Headroom for supporting the community. Seems like a perfect match - head-fi and headroom
smily_headphones1.gif

So paying for an ad only gets you placed on head-fi.org? Most people are linked to head-fi.org/forums/ so not many people will see it. Just a wee thought ....

gorgon_123,

We're going to have sponsor plaques (no animated graphics allowed) in all of the member forums (except for the For Sale/Trade Forum, which will have no sponsor plaques). All of the sponsors will also have their plaque rotate through on the main forums page once we have the rotation mechanism completed. This rotation will not happen while someone is on the page, but will instead rotate on a per-impression basis -- this prevents distracting rotation while viewing a page.

The sponsors can elect to sponsor any or all of the individual member forums. The forum(s) they sponsor will have their sponsor plaque(s) (they can have up to two each in each of the member forums they sponsor) -- maximum allowable dimensions for these plaques is 200 pixels horizontal by 70 pixels vertical.

HeadRoom will sponsor the Headphones Forum, Amps & Source Components Forum, and Members' Lounge Forum. HeadRoom has also opted for what is currently the highest sponsorship level, which involves having their own Branded Sponsor Forum (similar to Audio Asylum's sponsor forums). In other words, there will be a separate HeadRoom Forum that will be accessible from the main front page, and the main forums page (similar to, for example, PS Audio's sponsor forum at Audio Asylum). This HeadRoom Forum should be open in the next day or two.

Oct 29, 2001 at 6:01 PM Post #11 of 11
cool. maybe I'll opt to pay for my own Branded Sponsor Forum
wink.gif
the gorgon_123 Forum @head-fi.org ... hehe.

Then again... I have nothing to sell and I'm pretty darned broke! (that first Visa bill will soon find it's way to my door....)

uhm. Anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back