Headband mod for KSC 75?
Apr 28, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #31 of 35
I found a widely available headband.....it looks like crap but it does the job...and you get pretty cool little AM/FM radio too. It's at Walmart near the cd players. It's made by "Durabrand", and is labeled AM/FM Sports Radio (my local store sells them for $5.00) Here's a link to what the radio looks like...but the ones in the store DO NOT come with the pictured headphones, the one it come with let the KSC75 snap in perfectly (at least in the 4 radios I've bought) http://www.lenoxx.com/Personal%20Radios/PR355.htm .
The radio itself has pretty decent sound output too. Great for working on a car.

Apr 29, 2007 at 1:35 AM Post #33 of 35
I am so happy that I never throw stuff out. Going through a drawer and found some old horrible headphones that came with something I must have bought a long time ago and the headband is almost identical to the one in the original post.

Thank you so much OP because I never was able to get he right side to fit correctly.

Apr 29, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalcrack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I found a widely available headband.....it looks like crap but it does the job...and you get pretty cool little AM/FM radio too. It's at Walmart near the cd players. It's made by "Durabrand", and is labeled AM/FM Sports Radio (my local store sells them for $5.00) Here's a link to what the radio looks like...but the ones in the store DO NOT come with the pictured headphones, the one it come with let the KSC75 snap in perfectly (at least in the 4 radios I've bought) http://www.lenoxx.com/Personal%20Radios/PR355.htm .
The radio itself has pretty decent sound output too. Great for working on a car.

Metalcrack:

Thanks for the info. Swung by Walmart this morning and picked up the Durabrand sports radio for $5.00. The headphone mod was a snap (literally). I've had the KSC75's for awhile, but didn't use them because I found I couldn't stand the "clip on" type of earphone. Now they'll be used quite abit. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back