HeadAmp X Kimber Kable Spring Show Impressions & Give Away Thread!
May 22, 2022 at 1:28 AM Post #16 of 28
It's said the stax X9000 & BHSE system is nothing less than Senheiser Orpheus by the Chief engineer and CEO of Moondrop who will release their new electrostatic headphone in the upcoming 2022 Shenzhen Audio Show.

Accordingly, Stax/BHSE system is more controlled and introverted with low profile highs while Orpheus is more aggressive.

That is very reassuring to hear. I really need to hear an HE90 at some point...

May 22, 2022 at 1:51 AM Post #17 of 28
Hmmmmmmmmmm, well they need to shoot that eSTAT proto-type over our way, for SCIENCE of course and to make sure it'll pair with the very best and most well known eStat amp!

Fingers crossed it shows up at Chicago or London... or maybe even SoCal!

That's great to hear!!! Thank you for your impressions and thoughts from others!
Don't worry they do! There have BHSE at their headquarter:) BHSE is deemed as the best in the east just as in the west:)

May 31, 2022 at 12:50 AM Post #18 of 28
Last minute submission, to show everyone the amazing gear that @Makiah S brought with him to the Nashville meet on 4/30...
Such an amazing day with great people, food, beverages and... well... headphones and amps :)

1653972585332.png

May 31, 2022 at 12:58 AM Post #19 of 28
The food and beverages that I mentioned in my previous post: :yum:

1653973030844.png

1653973069763.png

May 31, 2022 at 1:05 AM Post #20 of 28
Just like to add some details of the systems involving BHSE at shows

BHSE & Schitt Y OG & VOCE ( Dan Clark Station):

I was owned VOCE, but I didn't know it could sound that good with the BHSE system. Schitt Y is the dac with best height and depth that I heard but shy at width. Yet with the BHSE I wasn't annoyed not bothered by stage width in that BHSE gives amazing stage to the system! The highlight is that the strong point of Voce which is the sweet sweet vocal has been even levelled up by the midrange Magic of BHSE.

This system revolutionized my concept of good synergy in that I used to think synergy could only been achieved as complement but this system showcased that forte could even be further pushed to another level.

BHSE & Naim Atom & X9000 ( Headamp Stand)

I must admit it is the best synergy I have heard to my personal taste. I even asked Justin is there a reason to use these combination of gears and if he has tried other dacs? Justin said he likes the convenience of using Naim as both a dac and streamer. But man, that setup rocks in the lows, bass, stage, image as well as weight of notes. I personally prefer these system and synergy to BHSE with Chord in that I prefer more body, bones and masculinity of the sound.

BHSE & Mytek Manhattan II & 009S ( Mytek Stand at Axpona)

Another amazing amazing system, I really like the combo between the analyticality of Mytek Manhattan II dac with the ethereal and slightly warm BHSE sound. This system showcases the signature highs of 009s without lacking of bass and musicality. Mytek has good taste of showing their dacs through Headamp BHSE. I would assume the Empire would even pair better with BHSE as they perfect balance and compliment each other.

Also, I must say Kimber Power cable used at these shows is a huge plus to showcase the ability of BHSE, which I consider the best power cable for BHSE under 1k with non fatiguing but sparkling highs, crisp transience, and textured tight lows in a super natural and balanced way without changing its original sound signature.

Last edited:
May 31, 2022 at 11:00 PM Post #21 of 28
Kimber Kable - PK14 Ascent Series - Power Cord is Magical!!!!!!!

I found it pairs astonishingly well with both Carbon as well as BHSE, better than many way more costly cables in my collection.

But the biggest surprise is not only it is premium and safe match to Electrostatic headphone amps, it is a match made in heaven with mojo Mystique X SE Flagship R2R dac, what a beautiful surprise. Muuuuuuah 💕

Huge shout-out to Kimber cables and Headamp's good taste!

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_220826.jpg
    IMG_20220407_220826.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 31, 2022 at 11:15 PM Post #22 of 28
Kimber Kable - PK10 Ascent Series - Power Cord is Magical!!!!!!!

I found it pairs astonishingly well with both Carbon as well as BHSE, better than many way more costly cables in my collection.

But the biggest surprise is not only it is premium and safe match to Electrostatic headphone amps, it is a match made in heaven with mojo Mystique X SE Flagship R2R dac, what a beautiful surprise. Muuuuuuah 💕

Huge shout-out to Kimber cables and Headamp's good taste!
Please share a photo of the power cord! Not the amps' front panel... :confused:

Jun 1, 2022 at 12:16 AM Post #25 of 28
PK10 on amps and PK14 on dacs. PK14 doesn't have the last bit of slam on amp. Good quality and good value cable.

Jun 1, 2022 at 3:01 AM Post #26 of 28
You could buy it just from Headamp! What a huge deal and bargain, No brainer seriously
Maybe I will be the winner of the giveaway, and maybe the prize would be Kimber power cords... :slight_smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back