HeadAmp Gilmore Lite with Dedicated PSU -- Very Limited Edition in Black!
Dec 20, 2006 at 2:40 PM Post #16 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What a lucky guy, HE90 and a limited edtiion GL! Has your Aristaeus arrived so you can fire those babies up?

Unfortunately, no.
frown.gif

Dec 25, 2006 at 7:01 AM Post #18 of 48
That's a beauty Justin! I must say, I'm really fond of the Red LED.

Have a great Christmas and a Great New Year Justin!

Dec 26, 2006 at 9:10 AM Post #19 of 48
I received #3 right before I went out of town for Christmas, thanks Justin! Excellent work, I was very impressed. And when I fired it up to listen, well that was an awesome moment too, it sounded nearly the same as the GS-1 upon initial listen. Can't wait until I get back home so I can listen some more!

Any chance you can tell us who got #1?
biggrin.gif
Or how many of the 15 units have been sold so far?

Dec 26, 2006 at 9:18 AM Post #20 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance you can tell us who got #1?
biggrin.gif

Moi!

Dec 26, 2006 at 4:50 PM Post #21 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Moi!

Pay's to be rich!
I envy you!

Jan 8, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #22 of 48
Any updates and has anyone else received theirs yet? I'm still waiting for mine and I hope it comes soon... Anyone else in the same boat?
icon10.gif

Jan 8, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #23 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by ak622 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any updates and has anyone else received theirs yet? I'm still waiting for mine and I hope it comes soon... Anyone else in the same boat?
icon10.gif

#2 is in my possession. The amp and dps is an incredibly nice looking pair. My only complaint is the matte finish picks up little scuffs from everything it touches. Of course it sounds fantastic which is the most important thing!

Jan 13, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #24 of 48
Alrite, #5 has arrived yesterday. I wonder who has #4?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichiro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
#2 is in my possession. The amp and dps is an incredibly nice looking pair. My only complaint is the matte finish picks up little scuffs from everything it touches. Of course it sounds fantastic which is the most important thing!

Jan 13, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #25 of 48
#6 arrived and I'm lovin' it! This is my first headphone amp and it really made my HD-650's come to life. A superbly constructed and awesome looking amp indeed! I'll be enjoying this thing for a long time, I'm sure
smily_headphones1.gif

I primarily listen to metal (also a lot of acoustic guitar) so this little black amp + dps with red lights is just what the doctor ordered
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 15, 2007 at 4:05 AM Post #28 of 48
So does it have the AE-1 knob? Looks like it from the photo. Man, I wish I had seen this thread a week ago. I just dropped $400 on a watch...I would have gone with this set instead...
frown.gif

Jan 16, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #29 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, apparently less than 10 have sold so far.

I really hope Justin has some left, as the drawing just ended and I'd very much like an LE.
biggrin.gif

Thanks again Asr!

Jan 16, 2007 at 7:47 AM Post #30 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really hope Justin has some left, as the drawing just ended and I'd very much like an LE.
biggrin.gif

Thanks again Asr!

I am sure that if Asr decided to do that, Justin will have enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back