Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Apr 29, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #1,817 of 9,899
Mike
A nice addition to your great system. I have a pair of 009s arriving together with a Woo Audio GES. I will let you know how it sounds. I am in the future considering a BHSE once Justin has caught up with the back log which could take some time. PS NVS and Talea II arriving soon!
Best
James

Apr 29, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #1,818 of 9,899

Quote:
Hi Mossback,
Thanks for writing that post, BTW your audio rack looks amazing. Regarding the BHSE, I'm 15th on the list so hopefully mine will be in the next batch.

the Rack is the Adona GXT, which is a solid grounded rack. the shelves are wood backed granite. the wood keeps the Granite from ringing yet you get the benefit of the mass of the Granite. previously i used the Grand Prix Monaco decoupling rack; but when i started using the A10-U8 decoupling footers they work better with a grounded rack. and the Adona was much less costly than the Grand Prix racks.

i hope you get your BHSE soon.

Apr 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #1,819 of 9,899

Quote:
Mike
A nice addition to your great system. I have a pair of 009s arriving together with a Woo Audio GES. I will let you know how it sounds. I am in the future considering a BHSE once Justin has caught up with the back log which could take some time. PS NVS and Talea II arriving soon!
Best
James

James,

the 009's are the real deal. i've not heard the GES.

i'm excited for you about the NVS-Talea 2......i will look for your feedback about it.

best,

Mike

Apr 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #1,820 of 9,899

Quote:

the Rack is the Adona GXT, which is a solid grounded rack. the shelves are wood backed granite. the wood keeps the Granite from ringing yet you get the benefit of the mass of the Granite. previously i used the Grand Prix Monaco decoupling rack; but when i started using the A10-U8 decoupling footers they work better with a grounded rack. and the Adona was much less costly than the Grand Prix racks.

Thanks for the info Mossback, I'll look into it.

Apr 29, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #1,821 of 9,899
Justin, i'm #28. but i didn't get any shipping information.

what's wrong with me?

Quote:
here are the completed ones 

#25 - Prasodjo (hold for payment)
#27 - J. Waite
#28 - J H Park
#29 - Lavigne
#30 - A. Key
#31 - Hatfield
#32 - Erico (hold for pickup)
#34 - already picked up

more will be tested next week

Apr 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #1,822 of 9,899
That's serial number not list order as I said before.

Apr 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #1,823 of 9,899
Quote:
Justin, i'm #28. but i didn't get any shipping information.

what's wrong with me?

Prior to this run of BHSEs, there were already 24 in existence.  Thus, the first amp in this run is #25.  If you're the 28th BHSE out of 45 total in the current run, you'll get shipping information when BHSE #52 is completed.

Apr 29, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #1,824 of 9,899

Quote:

Prior to this run of BHSEs, there were already 24 in existence.  Thus, the first amp in this run is #25.  If you're the 28th BHSE out of 45 total in the current run, you'll get shipping information when BHSE #52 is completed.

i'm #8(serial number #28). i also paid full payment(include shipping cost) April 4.

Apr 29, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #1,825 of 9,899

Quote:

unless "Verjuno" is #28 J.H. Park......which he could be. comparing the lists it's hard to ID every person accurately moniker to name. and then the order list does not list full names.

if he is Mr. Park, then this is a matter for Justin to respond to.

added note; apparently he is Mr. Park as i see the post above mine.

Apr 29, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #1,827 of 9,899

Quote:

you need to e-mail Justin and ask that question.

Hi,

the shipping quotes i gave were dependent on the day of the week the package is sent.  to Korea, that is on a Thursday.  i didnt get the boxing completed in time so it will be sent on this Thursday

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #1,829 of 9,899
So if 8 is 28, my list position of low fifties would put me, let's see here... Somewhere just around the time when entropy has increased to the max? :D

Apr 30, 2012 at 1:31 AM Post #1,830 of 9,899
You got it. Entropy can even make black holes evaporate and matter degrade back into its constituent quarks and eventually into zero point energy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back