Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Apr 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #1,681 of 9,899

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I've already started to read up, and most importantly, paid the deposit today. Now the wait begins...

I think you right in time. You may get lucky, the final assembly already in progress and there is always big chance that somebody out of 40 buyers will  cancel   last minute for various reasons, so you may wait only few months.

Apr 9, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #1,682 of 9,899
^ Hear, hear. If any one should decide to pass their slot, look no further 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #1,687 of 9,899
Thanks, Justin.
So if I'm going to pick it up myself I assume mine will be wating for me in early June, right?
Regards,
Erico

Quote:
I don't do any trading of reservations.  The original person who ordered the amp would have to receive it and then sell it to another person.  When someone cancels, everyone below them moves up 1 spot.

Apr 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #1,690 of 9,899

Don't worry, if there was an award for "most annoying users" I wouldn't need to be nominated
wink_face.gif

About the theard itself, there's nothing much to talk or discuss about an amp that only a couple guys own, and very little people had a chance to listen, so people just keep talking about the tubes they plan to use, knowing pratically nothing about the tubes or the amp itself... this thread should be called "BHSE antecipation thread". 

I do plan to travel to the US to pick up my BHSE due to import duties and VAT here in Brazil. As you US citizens may not know, our duties summ almost 100% of the value of the good, so imagine what a 6k amp would cost here. And the flight ticket costs USD 800-1000, that's why. Been waiting for 14 months, and look forward to my BHSE.

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah.  If there was an award for "most annoying thread responses", this thread would be my nominee.

Apr 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #1,691 of 9,899
Good reason to visit the states. Going to stay in Virginia long or is this just a pickup trip?

Apr 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #1,693 of 9,899
You'll need to head to Austin Texas for that, then. You must be passionate about your gear to be flying around picking it up piece by piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back