Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Nov 30, 2015 at 10:29 PM Post #7,652 of 9,882
Just got an email saying mine is being tested and asking for final payment!!!

Getting closer.
biggrin.gif

Nice! I'm not sure where I am in the batch, but now I know the wait is almost over!

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #7,653 of 9,882
Argh!!! My Internet just crapped out so can't submit the payment... Only have my phone tonight. They are working on it...go figure. Oh well, it will have to wait till tomorrow. Not like it will hold it up to wait another day to pay...:)

Dec 1, 2015 at 10:19 AM Post #7,655 of 9,882
  Nice 
smile_phones.gif

You're march 2014, I'm May 2014, unfortunately dark gray...but I feel it's getting closer. I'm ready for Christmas. 2016. 
biggrin.gif

Ali

Oh, then I've got quite a bit of time, I ordered in October '14.

Dec 1, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #7,657 of 9,882
Not necessarily, you should be in the same batch...
Yes, but i dont know how long but in takes, nor got many units are ahead of me in the burn in queue.

Dec 1, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #7,658 of 9,882
Yes, but i dont know how long but in takes, nor got many units are ahead of me in the burn in queue.

Justin usually ships domestic orders (115-120V) first. Easier for him to recall the units whenever the batch does suffer from a common failure, let's say a batch of bad parts that didn't fail within burn-in process.
As you're in the US and probably didn't choose dark gray, you'll probably get your unit before I get mine 
tongue.gif

Ali

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #7,661 of 9,882
I would think Justin would ship out batch #4 which is the current batch when they are all complete/tested give or take. I ordered mine 10/10/15 and made batch #4…and Justin said it will take a few months. I also changed the color from "dark gray" to the "dark silver" (which was the color that came out lighter than he expected)...I liked it better in the "dark silver" when I had seen it. Justin posted the photos of both side by side at the time he received the "light gray" which was supposed to be "dark gray". I don't believe it will be very long now…I'd say the most 3 more months from now regardless of him saying it would take a few months from when I ordered it, but this is expected and totally understandable.

Dec 1, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #7,663 of 9,882
  I didn't know you could get a normal bias socket on a BHSE ... very interesting. If you don't mind my asking, what normal bias earspeakers do you plan on using ?

You talkin' to me? with an Travis Bikle accent Heh
blink.gif

I will be using my Lambda Normal bias that I have had since they were new (198x's don't remember exactly what year, suck's getting old) and my SR009's (on the pro bias of course).

Dec 1, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #7,664 of 9,882

Shoot, I just noticed you are in VA, you could go get yours and save on shipping...
gs1000.gif
 (I would email Justin and ask about his first, though)

Dec 1, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #7,665 of 9,882
I do need to clear it with him, since that would be ideal. All the shipping services have screwed me in the past year (except lasership).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back