Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jul 7, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #7,351 of 9,902
Justin,

I have sent you a couple of e-mails & v-mails but have not heard back

If you could check your spam folder and get back to me I'd be grateful - as i am a little concerned that I may have misplaced your e-mail requesting payment

Best regards,

Petros

Jul 8, 2015 at 8:43 PM Post #7,353 of 9,902
if you got an email from me recently asking for the remainder of payment for the BHSE, then it is being tested now and will ship very soon

anyone else, regardless of order date (today, tomorrow, a year ago) the amps are being assembled right now and will ship in order of date of deposit starting end of this summer

Are any of the soon to be shipped units bound for A2A in Australia?

Jul 10, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #7,356 of 9,902
  Missed a UPS delivery today and i see it's a 45lb box of silver front panels for the next batch of BHSEs..

Silver??  Sounds like there's one in there for me..
biggrin.gif
  Another step closer..

Jul 10, 2015 at 4:35 AM Post #7,357 of 9,902
Any of the current batch units still available or all sold out?
I can"t decide before hearing the SR009 beginning of August however.
Will be going to CanJam as well.

Very happy with my freshly arrived GS-X by the way, both in exquisite build quality, finishing and sound! :)

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #7,358 of 9,902
Any of the current batch units still available or all sold out?
I can"t decide before hearing the SR009 beginning of August however.
Will be going to CanJam as well.

Very happy with my freshly arrived GS-X by the way, both in exquisite build quality, finishing and sound! :)

I once owned a GS-Xmk2 but sold it after I started using the Psvane PH's with my BHSE, however while using those tube made the 009's sound extremely good, the downside with the PH's is their life-time.
I did get another quad of the PH's before the first quad packed up, but I've since got some original Mullard xf4's and because I find they sound even better than the PH's, I'm now using the xf4's even though the second quad of PH's are still working fine.

P.S. I was going to use the second quad of PH's until they pack-up, but because I much prefer the xf4's, those PH's are now doing nothing.

Jul 10, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #7,362 of 9,902
They still must be raw and will require polishing?

Jul 10, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #7,363 of 9,902
I am talking from my behind but isn't anodising going to get rid of these? I.e. even the silver version has some kind of surface treatment after this stage. When I see my front panel, it's smooth like a mirror...

arnaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back