Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jun 4, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #7,234 of 9,899

Justin, is BHSE accept new order. If I order now can I can be the next batch list. Thank you!

I'd like to know that too. I already put down a deposit about a week ago. Don't really care about the actual wait time frame. I'm cool with waiting.

Jun 4, 2015 at 6:07 PM Post #7,235 of 9,899
Thanks for your advise, I am also GSX2 owner I understand Headamp product order lead time can be over a year. I just wanted to confirm with Justin he accept new order, because I send him email 3 times last 2 months but no reply.

Jun 5, 2015 at 2:45 AM Post #7,236 of 9,899
There you go folks. Everybody who has ordered an amp will be getting one "shortly", meaning as soon as they can be reasonably built. Probably the next six months to a year. Plus there's room for new orders in this batch. 

Now can we please stop the "when will it be ready?" comments, just for a little while? :)

Are we there yet

Jun 9, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #7,243 of 9,899
Why can't you opt for the DACT and turn it all the way up?

Jun 10, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #7,245 of 9,899
I would tend to think it would be more money for the volume delete than the base model. Faceplate would be nonstandard, board would be nonstandard, one off parts,special handling to make sure they get put in the right build, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back