Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jun 16, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #8,268 of 9,899
I sent an email. I know he monitors this thread.

Hope it works out. But Justin is also very busy so the choice is his.

This would be in time for the first Empirical Audio Overdrive Diamond SX with etherenet to I2S internal conversion negating the need for a source computer and sounding much better in the process. There will be only a limited lot made but highly recommended. Also a cottage engineer who like Justin is a perfectionist. His dac processes PCM better than any DSD dac does DSD that I have come across at 40K+ range.

Jun 16, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #8,269 of 9,899
  I have a deposit on a BHSE configured as: Silver, Alps RK50, 230V which is in batch 4.   Justin sent me a final payment on 19/05/16 as my BHSE was ready to go on the burn in rack.  

However I sent Justin an email on 23/05/16 asking if payment could be delayed or if deposit could be transferred to end of batch 5.   I haven't heard from Justin to date. 

If anybody would like to take my BHSE please let me and Justin know and possibly you could be the owner of a BHSE quite soon.

Forgot to also mention ;   If anybody who wants a Silver, Alps RK50, 230V BHSE and hasn't placed a deposit yet, they can take over my complete order and send me the deposit. 

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #8,272 of 9,899
Message for Justin

Please can you respond re my emails sent over the last 2 weeks. It is urgent.

Thank you.

Julian Hoyes
Spain

Jun 27, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #8,273 of 9,899
Message for Justin

Happy Birthday 
tongue.gif

Ali

Jun 30, 2016 at 6:28 AM Post #8,275 of 9,899
Just had email from Justin confirming shipment of my Blue Hawaii SE tomorrow or Monday. As I was one of the last ones of the current batch, I guess others will be receiving their amps soon also.

Jul 4, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #8,278 of 9,899

My BHSE is expected to arrive next week. Ordered July 2015, so one year wait. Every excited!

Congrats! Just received a request for final payment for my order in the final batch. It's gong on the test bench next. Looks that, against all my expectations (ordered end of March), I'm getting my BHSE in a new personal record time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back