Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jan 22, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #7,787 of 9,882
I ordered my BHSE 10/2015 and made the current batch which is #4 which are being burned-in now a group at a time (I don't know how many are in a "group") but it may look like 12 from the last post from Justin. I haven't received a final payment notice as of yet, but I would think I would be one of the last ones in batch #4.

thanks. it seems like i still have a long time to wait

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #7,789 of 9,882
Quote:
thanks. it seems like i still have a long time to wait

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the last shipment for this batch should be in March
currently getting up to 30" of snow. in an area where everything shuts down for 2". hopefully everything is back to normal by Monday

Your welcome.
By March…thats great news!

Jan 23, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #7,790 of 9,882
the last shipment for this batch should be in March

currently getting up to 30" of snow. in an area where everything shuts down for 2". hopefully everything is back to normal by Monday

really great news! anyone who give a deposit belong to current batch? i did not receive the final payment notice and or ask for input voltage selection.
i noticed that justin will assembly PSU at the biginning of each batch, but when did he make sure the numbers of different PSUs?

Jan 23, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #7,791 of 9,882
really great news! anyone who give a deposit belong to current batch? i did not receive the final payment notice and or ask for input voltage selection.
i noticed that justin will assembly PSU at the biginning of each batch, but when did he make sure the numbers of different PSUs?

I'm sure if you ordered the BHSE March 2014 your in batch #4…like I said, I ordered in October 2015 and I'm in #4.

Jan 23, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #7,794 of 9,882
  Cheers. I ordered 3/2015.

Hello! I ordered mine on september 2014

So I would guess both of you will be getting them before me…good for you, enjoy! 
smile.gif

What color did you guys order?

Feb 1, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #7,797 of 9,882
Hi Justin,

I followed your instruction to send you my deposit refund request via private message, could you either reply or refund?  It was a very old refund request posted since May 2015.. and I haven't receive it (the refund) yet.

Thanks for your attention.

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #7,798 of 9,882
Its very hard to communicate with Justin sometimes. I'm waiting for my amp patiently and I've moved to new apartment a few weeks ago. I have tried to contact Justin many times and tell him my new address but I never got confirmation that he got my message.. I hope he will ask it before shipping my bhse 
frown.gif

Feb 1, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #7,799 of 9,882
Have you made final payment? When you get payment request, then tell him then before paying. Don't think he pays attention or even need to pay attention to addresses before then.

As for reaching him, I have good luck just calling him.

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #7,800 of 9,882
I did make a final payment. It was about 6 months ago or so. I wanted to pay it because I was worried about euro's value, and I didn't know that I will be moving to a new apartment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back