Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Mar 9, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #6,947 of 9,899

Amp came 25 Feb. All is fine !!! I am extremely extremely pleased.
Thank you Justin !!! good job !!!
Unfortunately, there is now the possibility to connect and listen.
I do not know how to add photos
Ivars.
Order Date: 2013
Received Date: Feb 25, 2015

Try posting pics now. 

Justin: You should set up a Zendesk to handle your email. Might be more efficient.

Mar 10, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #6,949 of 9,899
...  what is a loose eta if I was to place an order soon?

42 !
biggrin.gif

Mar 11, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #6,951 of 9,899
  Hi Justin:

Been trying to get a hold of you. I put a deposit down on a BHSE over a year ago and last Nov or Dec (2014) got a request for front plate color. I have emailed you a week or two ago and did not get a response. I also PM'ed you here on head-fi a few weeks back and again have not heard anything back I am just trying to check on my order? Please PM me and will send you my order Number again to check.

Thanks.

Gaetano

I am in the exact same boat as you and got that email late last year as well.  I was able to reach Justin.  Basically he thought my BHSE would be out late spring so I assume you are in the same boat.

Mar 11, 2015 at 8:49 AM Post #6,952 of 9,899

I am in the exact same boat as you and got that email late last year as well.  I was able to reach Justin.  Basically he thought my BHSE would be out late spring so I assume you are in the same boat.

Hey Crashem:

Yeh, Justin must really be busy. I really have not bugged him with regards to shipping my unit since putting down my deposit. But reading the posts here, these are getting shipped out, so just wanted to check on status as I have to arrange finances for the final payment. Would be nice if he would check his emails and give a quick response to paying customers.

Thanks for the update.

Gaetano

Mar 11, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #6,953 of 9,899
  Yeh, Justin must really be busy. I really have not bugged him with regards to shipping my unit since putting down my deposit. But reading the posts here, these are getting shipped out, so just wanted to check on status as I have to arrange finances for the final payment. Would be nice if he would check his emails and give a quick response to paying customers.

Running a one man shop like this can result in a million emails, especially from audiophiles. Constant nagging questions and queries. If you let it they can really overrun you. In my experience Justin is very responsive when it matters, such as changing your order, and pretty good for general queries on groups like this where he can answer many people at once. But everything else is probably purposefully dropped. 

So if you're expecting customer service via email or whatnot you're not going to get it, his model looks like he puts that effort into the builds, which is a proper allocation of effort IMO. At any rate anybody coming to this board should know that's the deal, so the constant discussion isn't really helpful either I think. 

Mar 11, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #6,955 of 9,899

Running a one man shop like this can result in a million emails, especially from audiophiles. Constant nagging questions and queries. If you let it they can really overrun you. In my experience Justin is very responsive when it matters, such as changing your order, and pretty good for general queries on groups like this where he can answer many people at once. But everything else is probably purposefully dropped. 

So if you're expecting customer service via email or whatnot you're not going to get it, his model looks like he puts that effort into the builds, which is a proper allocation of effort IMO. At any rate anybody coming to this board should know that's the deal, so the constant discussion isn't really helpful either I think. 

I agree with your overall statement and sentiment, but what I don't get is that with all else being equal (i.e. same geographic area and similar configuration) folks who have placed orders more recently are receiving their amps while others who placed their orders earlier are still waiting...

It seems the amps are not shipping in the order in which the orders were received but based on some other priority, I find this very problematic.

What determines my position in the line? If its not based on order date, then what? I think this is problematic because if we cannot get an idea on when we are suppose to get the amp based on when the order was placed we have absolutely no guidance on how long we might be waiting....

Mar 11, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #6,956 of 9,899
the rest of the amps from this batch are about to ship, likely next week. i'm getting those ready now. things have mostly gone in order of order date, though 115v and 230v were done separately in the beginning. and if i happened to have an amp ready to go that wasn't next on the order list, i moved down the list until i found the next person with that configuration, and i shipped it. i thought this was better than taking the amp apart to try to reconfigure it for an earlier order, which would be very time consuming. it happens as the order list is constantly being amended.

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Mar 14, 2015 at 7:37 PM Post #6,958 of 9,899
  Got mine on Thursday.  

Ordered from 17.12.15

Received on 12.03.15

815 Days.

Um, what date exactly? 17.12.15, I would read that as 17 Dec 2015 which has not occurred yet...
blink.gif
 did you mean 17.12.12?
and 12.03.15 would be 12 March 2015 which makes sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back