Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
May 18, 2014 at 7:20 AM Post #5,221 of 9,902

that was 7 years ago. at least i think its that long
(actually its almost exactly 4 years ago)

upgraded picture hopefully later today. with updated Le Creuset cookware

There is no way to fake the 2sk216, 2sj79 or 2sa1486 parts.
If they are fake they don't last more than a few seconds.
Everything else is current production.

May 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #5,224 of 9,902
Must be STEAX, French Fries and a side salad perhaps?
popcorn.gif

May 18, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #5,231 of 9,902
I can just imagine telling my friends, "this is the guy who designed my headphone amp".  What would your children say?

Still . . . one can see a lucidity of genius in his eyes reflecting the highly evolved soul within . . .

May 19, 2014 at 6:28 AM Post #5,233 of 9,902
Since using PH tubes with my BHSE in which I'm using to drive my 009's, my LCD-XC / GS-Xmk2 are getting very little use, in fact the only time I was using them was while I waited for my BHSE to warm up.
I say was because I'm in the process of selling the LCD-XC and GS-X to which I've got a buyer.
Because I'm now enjoying listening to my 009's so much, if I decided to get another amp it would be a SS stats amp, to which Justin is the only one I'd want to build one for me.
 Justin might eventually start building SS stats amps again,but assuming he doesn't, then I'll just stick with what I've got, which does [ IMO ] sound utterly amazing anyway.

P.S. What I'm now doing while waiting for my BHSE to warm up, is connecting my Pico Slim to my K-01 and using either my HD-600's or UM Miracle CIEM's.
Although [ IMO ] the Pico Slim doesn't sound as good as the GS-Xmk2, when used with the K-01 it still make my HD-600's and UM Miracles sound very good.

May 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #5,234 of 9,902
 Well the way I would look at is, that this is the Michelin *** gourmet chef of headphone amps! :smile:
Take it you not heard the creek ob1 or whatever it's called,you haven't lived!You been watching master chef

May 19, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #5,235 of 9,902
Absolutely nothing to do with master chef or any other television program, the Michelin guides have started in 1907 !!
Never heard of the creek ob1 ?/"^*! and I can assure I have lived with the best of them
beerchug.gif
 perhaps too much judging by my waistline.

Quote:
Take it you not heard the creek ob1 or whatever it's called,you haven't lived!You been watching master chef

Users who are viewing this thread

Back